Visit Gahanna and the Creekside District Alliance are excited to announce the start of CORA in Gahanna. Visit the district, grab some food and/or adult beverage, and explore the district and the seasonal decorations.
Holiday Train and Treats at Lew Griffin Insurance
Hop on the Holiday Train this December! On December 5, 9, and 12, the train will be giving out free rides at Lew Griffin Insurance at 77 Mill St, Gahanna, OH from 4 – 6 PM! Be sure to walk over to the Ohio Herb Center before or after your ride to enjoy the Gingerbread Village and holiday treats. These activities are sponsored by Amy Paul. See details here.
CORA in Gahanna
CORA (Creekside Outdoor Refreshment Area, DORA in other cities in Ohio) begins on October 21, and will be in effect from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays.
Visitors in Olde Gahanna can enjoy an alcoholic beverage while walking within designated areas. The boundaries are Big Walnut Creek to the west, High Street to the east, Granville Street to the south and North Street to the north. The designated areas will be clearly marked.
Participating Creekside Restaurants/Pubs include:
~Local Cantina Creekside
~Barrel & Boar-Creekside
~Old Bag of Nails-Gahanna
~Signatures Mill Stone Tavern
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Your Guide to Christmas and Holiday Events in Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Restaurants open on Thanksgiving in Columbus (and to-go options)
- Get a Fully Cooked Thanksgiving Meal To Go
- The best Columbus Christmas lights displays
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus