The Annual Creekside Blues and Jazz Fest will be held in the Creekside District on September 17-19, 2021.
The event brings the top regional and national blues and jazz talent to Gahanna on 3 stages, food vendors, retail vendors, and more.
-Daily admission to the festival is $15 and a weekend pass is $40.
-Youth admission is $10 and free for children 5 and under.
-This year’s Festival will also sell reserved tables at the Toyota Direct Blues and Heartland Bank Jazz stages that seat 2-6 people.
-Active and retired Military w/ military ID get in FREE
See full schedule for performances on the website. There will be no Family Fun Zone in 2021.
Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival hours
Friday, September 17: 5-11 pm
Saturday, September 18: 2 pm-11 pm
Sunday, September 19: 12-5 pm
Creekside Park & Plaza
117 Mill St.
Gahanna, OH 43230
More fun in Gahanna
Friday, September 24, 2021
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Sunday, September 26, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Friday, October 1, 2021
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Sunday, October 3, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio