Lots of people have off work and school on President’s Day, and it’s a perfect day to visit the Columbus Zoo.
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is is open from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. every day during the winter season.
The winter months are an excellent time to visit the Zoo to see the animals who thrive in the colder weather.
There are also plenty of indoor habitats to check out while you get a break from the cold, such as Discovery Reef and Manatee Cove, The Congo Expedition, Reptile exhibit, Asia Quest and more.
Parking is $10 per vehicle for non-members. Members can show their membership card at the parking booth for free parking.
The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is open every day through February from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Year-round discounts at the Zoo
Read more about discounts and free passes for the Columbus Zoo, including Culture Passes from the library, reciprocal discounts, and more.
AAA members receive a $1 discount off the purchase of their ticket when they present a valid membership card. Tickets must be purchased at the Zoo front gate.
Military Discount: Active and Non-active duty military personnel receive a $2 discount on up to 6 tickets when they show a valid military ID at the front gate ticket booth.
Note: discounts apply to full-priced admission only.
See the whole list of discounts and free days at the Zoo here!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Sledding Hills in Columbus
- Indoor and outdoor ice skating in Columbus
- Free Winter Fitness in Columbus
- 85+ Indoor Play Places and Activities
- Metro Parks Annual Winter Hike Series
- Indoor Farmers Markets in Columbus
- Free and Cheap Winter Fun
- Big List of Snow Day Activities for Kids
- Discounted and Free Museum Days around Columbus
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus)
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Dates in Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
Leave a Reply