The Worthington Community Center hosts Family Nights most Friday evenings. Kids of all ages will enjoy the free fun, which includes arts and crafts, little tykes gym activities, and big kids’ gym activities.
The activities last from 6:30 – 9 p.m. and are the perfect way to usher in the weekend with some active fun. Some weeks will have special activities and/or swimming available for a small fee. See page 18 of the brochure pdf for more details or call (614) 436-2743. Adults must stay with their children, and cannot attend without children. Open to the public!
Family Nights Schedule
- January 10, 17, 24, 31. *Bring the Farm to You will bring farm animals and homesteading activities on January 31
- February 7, 14
- March: 6, 13 CANCELLED
Worthington Community Center
345 E. Wilson Bridge Rd.
Worthington, OH 43085
Other articles of interest
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus and upcoming garden events
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Find over 125 free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus