CANCELLED FOR 2020
The Annual Goodguys PPG Nationals will be held at the Ohio Expo Center from July 10-12, 2020, beginning at 8 a.m. each day. Check out more than 6,200, 1972 & earlier hot rods, customs, classic, muscle cars, street machines and trucks.
NOTE: This event is still scheduled as of June 7, but that could change in the next month.
Goodguys car show is a family-friendly event and includes kids fun, live entertainment, Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, and more. The Kids Zone is open from Friday 11am-2pm, Saturday 10am-3pm & Sunday 11am-2pm, with free arts and crafts, games, prizes and fun for the kids in the Ag/Hort building.
If your family has a car displayed or is planning to spend the day there, and you want to ditch the show for a bit, go shopping instead! Grab the Super Shopper Shuttle – a free shuttle to the Tanger Outlets on Friday & Saturday from 10am-4pm.
Child 7-12 $10
6 and Under: Free
Weekend Pass is available at the gate.
Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission Ticket when purchased at the gate!
Goodguys Car Show Hours
Friday, July 10 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday, July 11 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday, July 12 – 8:00am to 3:00pm
On Friday and Saturday after the show, head to the TGIF PARTY at 6pm at the Crowne Plaza & Hilton Polaris. Cars will be on display, and there will be entertainment and more.
Ohio Expo Center
717 East 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43211
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020