More cocktails please! Dublin has their own specialty boozy beverage route with the Celtic Cocktail Trail. Dublin continues to grow their culinary cred, and 18 establishments are serving up Irish-themed beverages throughout the year.
The trail is now Mobile exclusive – no passport to remember to bring with you! It’s super simple, with no app required. Your passport will be sent to your phone via text and email and is ready to use immediately! It can be saved to your phone’s home screen for easy one-tap access anytime you grab a drink at one of the designated locations.
You don’t have to order the suggested Celtic Cocktail. PIN # can be redeemed for any adult beverage or zero-proof cocktail.
Pick one of the “lucky” drinks they’ve created for the trail, or your own preference, to get your trail guide stamped. Complete 6 trail stops and redeem a commemorative koozie. Complete 12 stops and score an exclusive Celtic Celtic Cocktail t-shirt! See details here!
Take your time completing this trail – no need to complete in one day! Once you’ve completed 6 (koozie) or 12 (t-shirt) stops, you will immediately receive a text to let you know that you won a prize. Click the link and choose pickup or shipping.
Participating businesses for the Celtic Cocktail Trail include:
- Dublin Village Tavern
- J. Liu
- The Bogey
- Matt the Miller’s
- The Pint Room
- 101 Beer Kitchen
- Fado Pub & Kitchen
- Cafe Istanbul
- Urban Meyer’s Pint House
- Z Cucina
- Beer Barrel
- Coast Wine House
- Revelry Tavern
- Frank and Carl’s
- North High Brewing
- Market Bar
Looking for something more kid-friendly in Dublin?
The The Irish Fairy Doors of Dublin Trail also runs year-round and is fun for all ages!
Pick up your Trail Guide at the Irish Fairy Garden in the Visitors Center (9 South High Street) and follow the path on your trail guide through Historic Dublin to 12 different businesses to find tiny magical fairy doors.
Find the name of each resident fairy, fill in your passport and return your completed passport to the Dublin Visitor & Information Center (9 S. High St.) for a FREE Fairy Doors of Dublin t-shirt. Family-friendly!
Find more fun Adventure Trails here!
Looking for more fun in Columbus?
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
Weekly on Wednesday and Friday (starting March 31, 2021)