There’s something magical about sharing cookies or breakfast with Santa. There are plenty of opportunities for breakfast with Santa around Columbus, as well as cookies or lunch/dinner with Santa. These events are great opportunities to get photos with Santa, and will create lasting Christmas memories.
Make your plans early for breakfast with Santa around Columbus. Many events require reservations and will fill up, so plan accordingly.
Please leave a comment if you know of other opportunities to dine with Santa!
Looking for more Christmas events in Columbus? Check out these links!
- Your Guide to Christmas and Holiday Events in Columbus
- Over 30 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Photos with Santa
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
Events in italics are still being updated for 2017
Breakfast with Santa on December 2-3
- Breakfast with Santa at Polaris Fashion Place: Saturday, December 2 at 8:00 -10 a.m. $8 per person, free for 2 and under. California Pizza Kitchen hosts Breakfast with Santa, an intimate time for families to meet and greet with Santa. To register, please pay exact cash or check to Guest Reception located on the Upper Level across from JC Penney.
- Breakfast with Santa at Pickerington Senior Center: Saturday, December 2 from 8 am- 12:00 pm. $6 a person and 2 and under free. Music, craft table for children, a Secret Santa shop, a bake sale, and interaction with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus. Tickets must be pre-ordered.
- Grove City Girls’ Club Annual Breakfast with Santa: December 2 at 8 am or 10:30 am at the Elks (2140 Sonora Drive Grove City, OH 43123). Secret Santa shop will be open for your little ones to shop, Face Painting, Live DJ, Free Digital Pictures with Santa and Cookie Decorating! Enjoy our homemade pancakes, bacon, sausage and of course Santa. $5 per person.
- Franklin Park Conservatory Breakfast with Santa: December 2 and 9 from 8:30–10am: Breakfast and photos with Santa. $30 adults; $25 member adults, $15 children ages 4–10; $12 member children. Free for 3 and under; Price includes Conservatory admission.
- Dublin Community Church Breakfast with Santa and Celtic Christmas: Saturday, December 2, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. RSVP for one of three seatings at 9:30, 10:30 or 11:30 for Breakfast with Santa, $5 per person. Call 889-1026 for more information and registration details. After breakfast, take your kids to the Secret Santa Shop where they can buy a gift for mom or dad all on their own (prices are 50 cents – $5). Listen to live music and kick up your heels with the Shamrockers. Take a family photo with Santa that afternoon from 1-3 p.m. during Cookies with Santa. There will also be shopping available with small businesses through the day.
- Brunch with Santa in Upper Arlington: (FULL) Saturday, December 2 at 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Join Santa for a brunch buffet. Register online. Cost: $16.50 per adult, $9.50 per child, free for children under two years.
- Christmas Prelude at THE GRAND of Dublin. Saturday, December 2 from 9 am – 4 pm. 9am Breakfast with Santa, plus craft vendors, live music, kids games and crafts, bake sale, silent auction, and more. RSVP for breakfast at 614-889-8585.
- Breakfast with Santa at Texas de Brazil: December 2 from 9-11 am. Breakfast, entertainment, gifts, and a visit with Santa. Early-bird ticket sales through Nov. 17 are $30 for adults, $17 for children 12 and under, and $3 for children under 2. After Nov. 17, tickets are $35 for adults, $20 for children 12 and under, and $3 for children under 2.
- Grove City YMCA Breakfast with Santa: Saturday, December 2 from 9 – 11 a.m. at the Grove City YMCA. Enjoy a hot breakfast and make some fun Christmas crafts, and get out some energy in the bounce house. Kids will have the chance to meet and have their picture taken with Santa – bring your own camera. Choose 9 am or 10:30 seating. $5 per person attending the breakfast (Children 6 months and under free). Two time slots. Register at 614.871.9622 or search keyword “Santa” at this website
Breakfast with Santa on December 7-10
- Dinner with Santa at Chick-fil-A Sawmill: Thursday, December 7, 5-7pm Drop by for dinner and a visit with Santa. You’ll receive a number when you arrive to ensure you will have a special visit with Santa while you enjoy your family meal time and craft. This December 7th event does NOT require a reservation.
- Dine with Santa at the Columbus Zoo: (FULL) December 9 and December 10 from 10 am – 12 pm. Tickets are $30 for members, and $40 for non-members. Includes meals (breakfast or lunch), animal encounters, photo with Santa with free photo, and Zoo Admission. Children 2 and under free unless they will have their own seat.
- Holiday Character Breakfast at CenterPoint Church Gahanna on Saturday, December 9 from 8 am-12 noon. Holiday characters, crafts and a pancake breakfast. Tickets are limited. Advance-purchase tickets are $10/child (ages 3 and up) and $12 for adults. Children under 2 years old are free. Buy tickets online.
- St. Brigid of Kildare Women’s Club Cookies with Santa: Saturday, December 9 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the St. Brigid School cafeteria and Enke Hall. $8 per child includes photo with Santa and Mrs. Claus, cookie to decorate, gift from Santa, crafts and refreshments. Reservations required, but not yet specified. Please contact the church.
- Franklin Park Conservatory Breakfast with Santa: December 9 from 8:30–10am: Breakfast and photos with Santa. $30 adults; $25 member adults, $15 children ages 4–10; $12 member children. Free for 3 and under; Price includes Conservatory admission.
- Breakfast with Santa at Rusty Bucket: December 9 from 8:30-10 am. Select area locations. $5 per person. Call for reservations and details. We went to this one last year and it was great – even for kids who aren’t sure how they feel about Santa. He walked around and sat at tables for a bit if the kids were receptive, and also took pictures by the fireplace with kids.
- Breakfast with Santa and Santa’s Workshop at Northwest UMC: December 9 from 9 a.m – 11:30 a.m. Enjoy breakfast and pictures with Santa (bring your camera). Children up through grade 6 will be invited to enter Santa’s Workshop to make surprise gifts for their parents and/or siblings. There will be a chance to write Christmas cards for people in local nursing homes and to help tie blankets for those in need. Event is free; and they are collecting donations for the Brown Bag Lunch ministry. Items needed include juice boxes, Ramen noodles (chicken or vegetable), Hot chocolate packets, jars of peanut butter, fruit cups, individual applesauce cups, and boxes of macaroni and cheese.
- Breakfast with Santa at Dublin Scioto High School: Saturday, December 9 from 9-11 am. $5 for adults and $7 for kids, which includes breakfast, picture with Santa and crafts
- Eastland Mall Breakfast with Santa: December 9 from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Includes breakfast, holiday craft, entertainment, and special visit from Santa Claus. FREE for the first 50 children to sign up, and $5 per child after 50 registrants. To register your children for this event, call the Eastland Mall Management Office at (614) 861-3234 or email Nikki Stacy at email@example.com
- Breakfast with Santa at Hilliard Community Center: December 9 from 9-11 am. Details not released yet; see website for updates.
- Hilliard YMCA Breakfast with Santa: Saturday, December 9 from 9 – 12 a.m. at Hilliard United Methodist Church, 5445 Scioto Darby Rd. Enjoy a warm tasty breakfast and make some fun Christmas crafts. Kids will have the chance to meet and have their picture taken with Santa. Breakfast will include pancakes, eggs, sausage, toast, milk and juice. Each registration includes seating for half table (up to 4 people). Children 2 and under free. If needing more than 4 people, you may purchase an additional half table registration. Members $10, Nonmembers $15. Register here.
- Breakfast with Santa at Grove City YMCA: December 9 at 9 am or 10:30 am. Breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, fruit, juice, milk and coffee. Enjoy making crafts and visiting with Santa. Bring your own camera to take your child’s picture with Santa. $5 per person attending the breakfast. (Children 6 months and under free). Register with Sarah Johnson 614.871.9622 or at sarah.johnson@ymcacolumbus
- Brunch with Santa at Camelot Cellars: December 9 from 11 am – 2 pm. Help support Nationwide Children’s Hospital! Bring an item to participate in our Toys & Needs drive and get your picture with Santa free of charge. Enjoy a delicious brunch with friends and family and decorate cookies with Mrs.Claus! Adults: $19.95, Children 12 and under: $8.95, Children 5 and under: Free. Make your reservation now at eventbrite.com
Breakfast with Santa on December 14-17
- Lunch and Evening Meal at the North Pole at Westerville Community Center: Thursday, Dec 14 from 6-7:30 p.m., Friday, Dec 15 from 12-1:30 p.m. and 6-7:30 p.m. Santa’s elves will serve a light meal with a special dessert and beverages. Santa will share great stories from the North Pole! Christmas crafts and a sing-a-long will get everyone in the holiday spirit! Ages 8 and under with parent, $15 per child; $10 per adult, free for under 1. Pre-registration required
- Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Oakland Nursery New Albany: Saturday, December 16 from 8-11 am. Call the store for details and registration. 614-917-1020
- Breakfast with Santa at Worthington Pools: Saturday, December 16, three time slots from 8 am – 10 am. All you can eat Pancake Breakfast with 3 types of pancakes (Buttermilk, Chocolate chip, Gluten Free) and toppings galore! Santa will hang out for photos too! Registration required.
- Breakfast with Santa in Reynoldsburg: Saturday, December 16 from 9am – 11am at Reynoldsburg Senior Center, 1520 Davidson Drive. Fee: $5 per person. Participants must pre-register by December 8 at 5:00pm. 614.322.6800. Register online at sports.bluesombrero.com/Reynoldsburg or in person at Reynoldsburg City Hall (8a-5p Mon-Fri) 7232 East Main Street
- BRAVO Cucina Italiana Columbus – Bethel: Saturday, December 16, 9 am – 11 am. 3000 Hayden Road, Columbus, OH 43235 Guests will enjoy a choice of plated breakfasts and beverages, and holiday activities including arts and crafts. Santa Claus will be visiting tables to collect wish lists; plus, he will be taking photos with guests, so bring your camera. $12.95 per adult; $6.95 per child. Call (614) 791-1245 for reservations.
- Breakfast with Santa at Oakland Nursery Dublin: Sunday, December 17 from 9:30-11:30 am. Call the store for details and registration. 614-874-2400
- BRAVO Cucina Italiana Columbus – Crosswoods: Saturday, December 16, 11 am – 1 pm. 7470 Vantage Drive, Columbus, OH 43235 Guests will enjoy choice of plated breakfasts and beverages, and holiday activities including arts and crafts. Santa Claus will be visiting tables to collect wish lists; plus, he will be taking photos with guests so bring your camera. $12.95 per adult; $6.95 per child. Call (614) 888-3881 for reservations.
- Cookies with Santa at Franklin Park Conservatory: Saturday, December 16, 11am – 2pm: Cookies with Santa. Decorate a holiday sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles. Santa and two of his live reindeer make a special appearance. Included with admission.
- Cookies with Santa at Franklin Park Conservatory: Sunday, December 17, 11am – 2pm: Cookies with Santa. Decorate a holiday sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles. Santa and two of his live reindeer make a special appearance. Included with admission.
Breakfast with Santa on December 23
- Breakfast with Santa at Oakland Nursery Columbus: Saturday, December 23 from 9-11 am. Call the store for details and registration. 614-268-3511
Unverified for 2017 at the time of posting (will update asap):
- Breakfast with Santa at the Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin: Tickets are $12 for children and $16 for adults and include pancake & egg breakfast, and a meet & greet with Santa. Be sure to bring your camera for some memorable photos! Please call Kecia Mathys at 614.766.9900, extension 131 to make your reservation or contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase!
- Texas Roadhouse Kids Night with Santa: Hilliard location. Kids’ night includes Free Kid’s Meal (1 per each adult meal), Santa, Arts & Crafts, Coloring Contest, Face Painting, Fun Games
- Bravo in Worthington: December Adults are 11.95 and kids are 5.95
- The Hilliard Lions Club Breakfast with Santa: Hosted at the Phyllis A. Ernst Senior Center, 3810 Veterans Memorial Dr, Hilliard. $6 per person and children under 4 free
- Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church: Contact to RSVP: 614-263-8824 Prices for 2015: Breakfast is $5 per person, and photos with Santa are $2 – $5 per photo or digital file.
- Story Time and Cookies with Santa at Tuttle Mall: Enjoy milk and cookies with Santa. RSVP as space is limited at 614.798.3023 or email email@example.com.
- Breakfast with Santa at Capital City Church: ( ) Saturday, Come enjoy breakfast with Santa! Crafts, storytime and pictures with Mr. Claus for all the kids. Adults $7, Kids $5 (cap of $25 per family) Tickets will be sold in person on Sunday mornings and online. Link for online sales coming soon.
- Breakfast with Santa at Chick-fil-A on Sawmill: December 10 at 9 a.m. Holiday spirit and crafts, along with breakfast. The only cost is the price of breakfast. RSVP will be available here soon.
- OHS Breakfast with Santa: Sunday, December 11 from 9:00 – 11:30 am Santa, pictures, coloring, practice slap shot with hockey team, cookie decorating and breakfast. $8 adults, $5 ages 3-12 (under 3 free), $10.00 includes (1) 4×6 Photo with Santa and (1) raffle drawing entry, $12 for printed photo. Reserve online or pay an extra $3 at the door.
- Golf Club of Dublin: December 18 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. $13 for children, $26 for adults RSVP required