Plan your vacations! Seaworld Parks and Entertainment wants to thank the U.S. troops with free or reduced theme park admission to one of its parks through the Waves of Honor program.
Admission deals for Military
Current members of the military, and as many as three direct dependents (discount for additional dependents), may receive a FREE admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, or Sesame Place, and discounted admission to Discovery Cove and Aquatica in Orlando.
Admission deals for Veterans
Veterans can receive special discounts or complimentary admission through the Waves of Honor program at select locations. Offers and availability may change throughout the year.
Any active duty, activated or drilling reservist or National Guard member is eligible to participate in the offer with a military I.D. Plus, dependents may take advantage of the offer without the service member in attendance, although a family member must accompany them.
The offer is valid for one park and one visit only, unless otherwise stated. For program details, including how to register, click here. Each park has different program ending dates and requirements, according to the park schedule.
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Here’s a list of Armed Forces discounts: https://www.columbusonthecheap.com/armed-forces/
Other discounts are posted throughout the year when they occur, such as Military Family Free Dayz at the Zoo and Zoombezi Bay in July: https://www.columbusonthecheap.com/columbus-zoo-military-family-free-days/
Gary E Riddle says
whats free to military and family in Ohio?