As one of the most highly anticipated holiday events of the year, tickets for the Snowflake Castle usually sell out the day they are released. As with many things in 2020, Snowflake Castle has had to adjust for this holiday season to allow families to enjoy some of the Snowflake Castle from the safety of home.
Snowflake Castle is typically held at the historic Everal Barn and Homestead with the Westerville Senior Association, featuring a magical day that will include a visit to Santa’s Workshop.
For 2020, Snowflake Castle is switching from the in-person event to Zoom! With Santa and his Elves at Snowflake Castle from November 30-December 5, 2020, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 3 – 8 p.m.
The elves are sending toys to build (directions included) to Westerville for you to make at home. Santa has set some time aside to meet with each family via Zoom. Each 10-minute, password-protected, time slot will allow your family to see and talk with Santa and include one toy. Additional toys will be available for $10.
Toys will be available for pick up at the Community Center south desk (south entrance).
Register for Snowflake Castle
Registration slots always go fast, so set a reminder to claim your spot! Find details and registration link here.
Residents only: Monday, Nov. 2 at 12 p.m.
Open: Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 12 p.m.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Your Guide to Christmas and Holiday Events in Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Restaurants open on Thanksgiving in Columbus (and to-go options)
- Get a Fully Cooked Thanksgiving Meal To Go
- The best Columbus Christmas lights displays
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus