The Arthritis Foundation hosts the Jingle Bell Run or Walk on December 3, 2022, at Genoa Park / COSI in Downtown Columbus.
Dress up in your festive holiday gear, tie on some jingle bells and help fight the nation’s leading cause of disability.
Registration is $30-$50. Every runner will receive a swag bag with a t-shirt and jingle bells.
Register online. Virtual option is available. All proceeds benefit the Arthritis Foundation, Central Ohio Chapter.
100 percent of your registration fee and fundraising efforts go to this great cause.
7:00 a.m. – Registration, packet pickup, festivities begin
8:00 a.m. – Opening ceremony
9:00 a.m. – Juvenile Arthritis Kids Fun Run
9:15 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk starts
Looking for all of the holiday fun in Columbus? Check out these pages!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Your Guide to Christmas and Holiday Events in Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Christmas Theater and Concerts in Columbus
- Photos with Santa
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Free and Cheap Activities for Winter Break in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
Leave a Reply