Take a spooky Historic Ghost Tour of Worthington on Thursday, October 24. 2019 from 7-8:30 pm. The Worthington Historical Society will lead guests on a tour under the moon, starting at the Old Rectory. This year’s Ghost Tour will return to the Historic District and provide guests to visit with the spirits of residents of Worthington across the centuries!
Walking shoes are recommended and the tour will happen rain or shine, so bring an umbrella if necessary! The tour is designed for guests 13 and older. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be purchased for $15.00 at Fritzy Jacobs or The Shop at the Old Rectory; cash or check only.
50 W New England Ave
Worthington, OH 43085
Contact: (614) 885-1247
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
Photograph courtesy of Haunted History of Columbus, Ohio