Take a spooky Historic Ghost Tour of Worthington on Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 7-8:30 pm. The Worthington Historical Society will lead guests on a tour under the moon, starting at the Old Rectory.
The Ghost Tour will visit the Historic District to visit with the spirits of residents spanning the last two centuries on this guided tour.
Walking shoes are recommended and the tour will happen rain or shine, so bring an umbrella if necessary! The tour is aimed at guests 13 and older. Tickets are non-refundable.
Purchase tickets online starting October 2, 2021, in person at Fritzy Jacobs or The Shop at the Old Rectory.
50 W New England Ave
Worthington, OH 43085
Contact: (614) 885-1247
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
Photograph courtesy of Haunted History of Columbus, Ohio