Take a spooky Historic Ghost Tour at the Walnut Grove Cemetery on Thursday, October 27, 2022 from 7-9 pm. The Worthington Historical Society will lead guests on a tour under the moon in the cemetery.
Worthington residents spanning the centuries who have made Walnut Grove their final resting place will be out and about after dark to share stories.
Historic Ghost Tour details
The ghost tour is located in the Walnut Grove Cemetery, rain or shine. Wear walking shoes and bring a flashlight or lantern. The tour is designed for guests 13 and older.
In the event of severe weather, cancellation will be posted on our website by 6 pm.
Tickets are $15, and are non-refundable. Purchase tickets on the Society’s website using the “Book Now” button on the homepage for $15.00, or at Fritzy Jacobs or The Shop at the Old Rectory. (Cash or Check only)
Walnut Grove Cemetery
Worthington, OH 43085
Find more spooky ghost tours around Columbus!
Looking for Fall fun in Columbus? Check out these popular Fall pages!
- Upcoming weekend events
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Sunflower Fields in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More
- Over 100 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Columbus Oktoberfest events
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
- 15 Spooky Ghost Tours around Columbus
- Safe Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat in Columbus
- Trick or Treat Schedule Around Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
[…] Historic Ghost Tour of Worthington – October 21 […]