Trick or Treat at Franklin Park Conservatory is tba for 2020.
Franklin Park Conservatory is celebrating Trick or Treat at the Conservatory on Saturday, October 26 and Sunday, October 27, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wear costumes and enjoy trick-or-treat stations throughout the Conservatory’s biomes and The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation Children’s Garden. Events are free with admission.
In addition to all of the regular gardens and collections, you can explore the limited time display of Topiaries, Bonsai, Harvest Blooms, and special event Pumpkin Nights!
Regular admission applies for Trick or Treat at Franklin Park Conservatory:
$12 children 3-12
Free for members and ages 2 and under
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus