Enjoy a traditional 19th Century Halloween celebration with All Hallows’ Eve at Ohio Village.
These family-friendly haunted events take place on Saturdays, October 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, 2022 from 5:30–9:30 p.m.
Guests walk the lit pumpkin path to the amphitheater for the retelling of Washington Irving’s famous story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and hear about All Hallows’ Eve traditions from Ohio Village characters.
But beware… the Headless Horseman will visit during a bonfire reading of Washington Irving’s The Legend of Sleepy Hollow each night. The event is family-friendly, but young children may find The Legend of Sleepy Hollow around the bonfire a little frightening, so it may be best to avoid that part of the event.
Experience one-on-one fortune telling, take part in a 19th century masquerade party, and more. There are kids activity areas with themed crafts, activities, and more.
Tickets for All Hallows’ Eve
Admission: $18/adults, $14/youth (ages 6-12), $13/Ohio Historical Society adult members, $9/OHS youth members.
Call 614.297.2300 or 800.686.6124 for details and tickets. Purchase tickets here.
Refreshments are available for purchase.
New to All Hallows’ Eve?
If this is your first time visiting All Hallows Eve, here are some things to remember
-The event is rain or shine, but there are lots of buildings to duck into and explore, so don’t let a little rain cancel your visit.
-It gets dark early and the village is dimly lit (in accordance to the time period), so we recommend you arrive before dark to get your bearings and check out the layout before you arrive.
-Paths are gravel, grass, and wooden, so wear appropriate footwear.
1982 Velma Avenue
Columbus, OH 43211
There's so much to do in Columbus in the Fall, whether you’re looking for something spooky or kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall events, Haunted Houses and Haunted Woods and Spooky Ghost Tours, community Trunk or Treat events and Halloween Parties, and our list of pumpkin patches, farm activities and corn mazes! Plus, find out when your community is having Trick or Treat or Beggar's Night this year!
Looking for Fall fun in Columbus? Check out these popular Fall pages!
- Upcoming weekend events
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Sunflower Fields in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More
- Over 100 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Columbus Oktoberfest events
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
- 15 Spooky Ghost Tours around Columbus
- Safe Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat in Columbus
- Trick or Treat Schedule Around Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
Derek Carter says
This looks like an amazing event, family would love this, especially my 5 year old
Joy Kinser says
We’ve never been able to attend this. I hope we can go this year. My kids and I would love it.
Love your articles, saves time for us to have more fun!
Mott Given says
I’d like to win 4 tickets to this.
Melanie Anderson says
Hayrides, smores and fires!