Learn how to be green and live healthier at the Green on the Green Festival on Saturday, May 2, 2020, from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. in Downtown Worthington Village Greens next to the Worthington Farmers Market.
Green on the Green is a free, one day community festival showcasing ways to highlight healthy alternatives to everyday living. You’ll find opportunities to buy re-purposed or recycled items, learning to appreciate native plants and animals, and information on how to use less energy, produce less waste or adopt sustainable practices.
There will be kid’s interactive music and games, upcycled handmade goods, home energy monitoring demos, free health screenings and pet consultations, non-toxic cleaning demos, and more
Check out the website for more details and exhibitor info.
Looking for more fun festivals? Check out this huge list of festivals around Columbus!
Other articles of interest
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus and upcoming garden events
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Find over 125 free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- 50+ Best free and cheap dates in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus