The Circleville Pumpkin Festival is cancelled for 2020.
Don’t miss the oldest and largest festival in Ohio when it returns in 2021! The Circleville Pumpkin Show is from Wednesday, October 20 – Saturday, October 23, 2021. It always starts the 3rd Wednesday of October.
There are plenty of family-friendly events going on all week at this free festival including 7 parades, rides, crafts, bands, plus pumpkin-flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts are one of the highlights for many, with over 100,000 sold during the show.
There’s no entry free; it’s “The Greatest Free Show on Earth” at the Circleville Pumpkin Show!
Circleville is straight down Rt. 23 from Columbus, about halfway between Columbus and Chillicothe.
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
photo credit via website and Jack Mader