Don’t miss the oldest and largest festival in Ohio! The Circleville Pumpkin Show is from Wednesday, October 16 – Saturday, October 19, 2019; it’s always the 3rd Wednesday of October.
There are plenty of family-friendly events going on all week at this free festival including 7 parades, rides, crafts, bands, plus pumpkin-flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts are one of the highlights for many, with over 100,000 sold during the show.
There’s no entry free; it’s “The Greatest Free Show on Earth” at the Circleville Pumpkin Show!
Circleville is straight down Rt. 23 from Columbus, about halfway between Columbus and Chillicothe.
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
photo credit via website and Jack Mader