Bank of America customers can enjoy free museum admission on the first full weekend of every month through the bank’s Museums On Us program.
Show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch, or U.S. Trust credit or debit card and a photo ID on Saturday or Sunday of the first full weekend. You’ll get free admission to more than 150 museums and attractions in cities across the United States.
National Veterans Memorial and Museum is the only participating Central Ohio museums, but you can take a day trip to visit Dayton Art Institute, Great Lakes Science Center, and Carnegie Museum of Art.
There are plenty of options to check out while traveling out of state as well.
Free museum admission weekends
- January 7-8
- February 4-5
- March 4-5
- April 1-2
- May 6-7
- June 3-4
- July 1-2
- August 5-6
- September 2-3
- October 7-8
- November 4-5
- December 2-3
Bank of America has also recently rolled out its Museums on Us site for mobile. It’s great if you are traveling and want to check out if the city you are visiting has a participating museum.
Looking for more museum discounts? Check out our big list of free and discounted days at museums all over Columbus!
Best of Columbus on the CheapCheck out some of the most popular articles for Columbus on the Cheap
Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Upcoming weekend events
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Columbus Zoo Tickets, Discounts, and Free Days
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Date Ideas
- Fun Nights Out in Columbus
- Where to find the cheapest gas
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Things to do today in Columbus
Leave a Reply