Take a festive trip around Easton Town Center with Holiday Carriage Rides on the weekends after the Grand Illumination at Easton. Enjoy the holiday lights of Easton before or after your shopping or dining.
Experience the lights and beauty of the holiday season around Easton Town Center with horse-drawn carriage rides throughout Easton’s North District and Fenlon Square.
This makes a fun family outing after pictures with Santa at Easton!
Easton Carriage Rides
Rides are $10 per person, cash only. Children under 15 ride free with a paying adult. Carriages pick up and drop off outside of Zara on Gramercy Street.
Holiday Carriage rides at Easton
November 20 – December 19, 2021
Friday – Saturday: 5:00 – 9:00PM
Sunday: 3:00 – 7:00PM
Safety protocols for Easton Carriage Rides
– No physical line to stand in. Check in with the attendant at the carriage stand to enter the virtual line. You’ll be contacted to return to the carriage stand, and must arrive in a timely manner.
– Marks will be placed for where to stand in line or when waiting for your ride.
– Carriages can accommodate four riders
– Must wear a mask while riding; ride attendants and drivers must wear masks
– Bring your own blanket if it’s chilly
– Cash will be disinfected with UV light at the carriage stand upon receipt. Cash used for change will be disinfected ahead of time.
– Please don’t pet the horses
– Carriage rides will be disinfected between rides with a liquid solution and/or UV light disinfection based on the surface.
Carriage rides may be cancelled due to weather conditions such as high winds, rain, freezing, or icy conditions. Call Guest Services at (614) 337-2200 to verify if rides are available before you head out.
Rides are scheduled to end at 10 pm. High demand is expected, so lines may close prior to these times to ensure the horses are not being overworked for the night. If you have questions, please contact attendants at the carriage stand.