Experience the lights and beauty of winter around Easton Town Center with horse-drawn carriage rides throughout Easton’s North District and Fenlon Square.
The lights are still up at Easton, creating a magical scene (especially when there’s snow!). It’s a great option for a date, or even a special parent/child outing.
Easton Carriage Rides
Carriage rides will be offered on Saturdays and Sundays, January 2 – February 14, 2021.
Rides are $10 per person, cash only. Children under 15 ride free with a paying adult. Carriages pick up and drop off outside of Zara on Gramercy Street.
- Saturdays: 5-9PM
- Sundays: 3-7PM
Safety protocols for Easton Carriage Rides
Additional health and safety protocols are in place for 2020 to keep everyone safe. Carriages pick up and drop off outside of Zara on Gramercy Street. Changes include,
– No physical line to stand in. Check in with the attendant at the carriage stand to enter the virtual line. You’ll be contacted to return to the carriage stand, and must arrive in a timely manner.
– Marks will be placed for where to stand in line or when waiting for your ride.
– Carriages can accommodate four riders
– Must wear a mask while riding; ride attendants and drivers must wear masks
– Bring your own blanket if it’s chilly
– Cash will be disinfected with UV light at the carriage stand upon receipt. Cash used for change will be disinfected ahead of time.
– Please don’t pet the horses
– Carriage rides will be disinfected between rides with a liquid solution and/or UV light disinfection based on the surface.
Carriage rides may be cancelled due to weather conditions such as high winds, rain, freezing, or icy conditions. Call Guest Services at (614) 337-2200 to verify if rides are available before you head out.
Rides are scheduled to end at 10 pm. High demand is expected, so lines may close prior to these times to ensure the horses are not being overworked for the night. If you have questions, please contact attendants at the carriage stand.
Monday, March 8, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Friday, March 12, 2021
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Sunday, March 14, 2021
Monday, March 15, 2021
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Easton Holiday Carriage Rides
Holiday Carriage Rides begin after the Easton Holiday Grand Illumination on November 20, 2020, and run Saturdays from 6-10 p.m., and Sundays from 3-7 p.m. Additional carriage rides are Friday, November 20, 6-10 pm & Monday, December 21, 6-10 pm.
The cost for the carriage rides is $10 per person, with children under 15 riding free with a paying adult.