Need an excuse to get donuts? The newly launched Columbus Donut Trail is the perfect reason!
National Donut Day is Friday, June 5, so it’s the perfect month to work your way along the Columbus Donut Trail, which starts on June 1, 2020. There is other donut fun going on during Columbus Donut Week from June 1-7, brought to us by the Columbus Donut Fest organizers.
Print off a Donut Trail guide, or pick one up at select locations. Visit participating donut shops during the month of June to get your trail guide spots redeemed.
Turn in a trail guide with at least 4 spots redeemed by June 30th to be entered to win one of Grand Prize Packs including Free Donuts for a Year, gift cards, Donut Squad Swag, local coffee and more!
Columbus Donut Trail guides are available at:
- Donna’s Delicious Dozen: 5322 N. Hamilton Rd.
- Tupelo Doughnuts: 2672 Bilingsley Rd and 4584 N High St
- Dragon Donuts: 1288 W 5th Ave and 2806 London Groveport Rd, Grove City
- Peace, Love & Little Donuts: 656 High St, Worthington and 2110 W Henderson Rd, Columbus
- Daylight Donuts and Cafe: 5228 Cemetery Rd, Hilliard
- The Dipped Donut: 256 S Sandusky St, Delaware
- Jolly Pirate Donuts – Grove City: 3118 Southwest Blvd, Grove City
Turn in your guide at one of these locations
- Duck Donuts: 7717 Sawmill Rd, Dublin and 825 Polaris Pkwy
- The Original Goodie Shop: 2116 Tremont Center, Upper Arlington
Need more donuts in your life? Go for a drive to explore the Butler County Donut Trail!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville