Michaels stores offers inexpensive Kids Club craft projects and MAKEbreak crafts that will help get those creative juices flowing for your kids. Check to make sure your local stores are participating and whether advance signup is required. The cost is $2-$5 per child for each 30 minute Kids’ Club craft project, including supplies, and is appropriate for ages 3 and up. Kids Club classes run from 10 a.m. – noon. MakeBREAK activities require a small purchase, but most supplies will be provided.
Schedule for different stores may vary slightly, and the sample schedule listed is for the Dublin-Granville Michaels. Please check your local store for store-specific schedule.
Kids’ Club schedule: Saturdays, 10 am – noon, $2-$5
- May 26: Ages 3 and up Kids Club Paper Flamingo, Ages 6 & up Kids Club Pom-Pom Flamingo
- June 2: Ages 3 & up Kids Club Sloth, Ages 6 & up Kids Club Sloth Canvas Art
- June 9: Ages 3 & up Kids Club Paper Cactus, Ages 6 & up Kids Club Dimensional Cacti
- June 16: Ages 3 & up Kids Club Bear Father’s Day Card, Ages 6 & up Kids Club Father’s Day Card
- June 23: Ages 3 & up Kids Club Finger Print Bug Jar, Ages 6 & up Kids Club Butterfly Catcher
- June 30: Ages 3 & up Kids Club Colorful Craftstick Ornament, Ages 6 & up Kids Club Sun Catcher
There are tons of Camp Creativity activities this summer for ages 3 and up, and ages 6 and up. Crafts include slime-making, jewelry, art, and so much more! See the schedule here to sign your kid up for some cheap craft fun! Most activities range from $0-$5.
Looking for other free or cheap craft options for kids?.
- Family Fun at Franklin Park Conservatory (requires admission or membership)
- Free Crafts at Lakeshore Learning
- Home Depot Kids’ Workshops
- OSU Urban Arts Space Art Explorations
- Hoot Family Film Series with Crafts (last Saturday of each month)