Do you have a baby turning 1 this year? Come to the CelebrateOne 1st Birthday Party in the front lawn of COSI to celebrate your little one. All registered families will receive a special gift.
CelebrateOne is a program with the City of Columbus created in 2014 to connect pregnant women and families with resources and support to ensure a healthy start to life.
The party will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 1-4 pm. Everything will be outside on the lawn of COSI at Dorrian Green. Dress for the weather!
The party will include music, free food, early childhood education resources, and a special gift from CelebrateOne for registered families. Have your 1-year-old’s picture* taken with their smash cupcake! There will be kid’s activities and playground onsite.
Register here for CelebrateOne 1st Birthday!
CelebrateOne 1st Birthday Party!
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: COSI Front Lawn/Dorrian Green – 50 S. Belle St, Columbus, OH 43215
Parking: Park in the COSI garage and keep your ticket for free validation.
1. All guests aged 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
2. Upon check-in at the event, you will receive a “group color”. This color will indicate what time you can have your child’s picture taken.
3. Please maintain safe social distance from guests outside of your family circle.
4. If you’d like information on how to get vaccinated (12 and older), please click here or call 614-645-1519.
*Disclaimer: Photos will be taken throughout the event. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, select that option on your registration.
Goals of CelebrateOne
The goal of CelebrateOne is to reduce the community’s infant mortality rate and cut the racial health disparity gap by connecting pregnant woman and families with resources and support in Columbus.
CelebrateOne and its partners focus on the most significant factors that contribute to Columbus’ high infant mortality rate:
- Reducing premature births
- Eliminating sleep-related deaths
- Connecting the disconnected
Find more details and references about the program on the City of Columbus website.