It seems too early to think about Christmas, even though the stores have it in our face already. But sometime the early bird pays less for his worm, so get your tickets for the annual 12 Bars of Christmas Crawl before prices go up.
The 3rd Annual 12 Bars of Christmas Crawl is coming to town on Saturday, December 8 from 12 pm-8 pm. Wear your ugliest sweater, Santa suit, elf gear, or your Christmas jammies and see what each bar of Christmas will bring to you! Team tickets are less expensive, so you’ll need to recruit 3 friends too – its not like your going to do this alone anyway!
Ticket prices start at just $12 each (for group pricing) and increase after October. Must be 21 to participate. Event will go on rain, snow, or shine, but it’ll all be sunny after the first couple of bars anyway! Purchase your tickets here.
Tickets for the 12 Bars of Christmas include:
- Brunch buffet with the first 500 tickets
- 16oz Bad Santa Stadium Cup for all your drinks
- Commemorative Santa hat
- Wristband for entry and drink/food specials
- No cover with your ticket purchase
- Drink specials at all participating bars
- The joy of people watching that comes with every bar crawl (don’t be one of THOSE people)
Park Street Cantina (Registration 12pm-4pm Brunch 11am-1pm)
Granero Lounge (Registration 12pm-4pm)
Bar Louie Columbus
Park Street Tavern