The Thurber House presents the Evenings with Authors series, which hosts nationally-known authors for discussions about their work at Columbus Museum of Art. Each author gives a 45-minute reading, followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer period. A book signing and coffee and cookie reception close the event.
The events begin at 7:30 p.m. Advance tickets are $25 general admission advance, $22 for students and seniors, or $30 at the door. Enjoy all six Evenings with Authors with a Series Subscription for $140/$112.
There are limited tickets available for The Author’s Table, which includes dinner with the author and reserved seating for the reading for $45. Call 614-464-1032 x.10 to order The Author’s Table tickets as they cannot be purchased online.
Evenings with Authors schedule
- Tuesday, September 11: Stephen Markley, Ohio
- Monday, September 17: Kelly Sundberg, Goodbye, Sweet Girl: A Story of Domestic Violence and Survival
- Wednesday, September 26: Bob Lederer, Beyond Broadway Joe
- Wednesday, October 3: Eileen McNamara, Eunice, the Kennedy who Changed the World
- Tuesday, October 23: Becket, The Vampire Chronicles of Anne Rice: An Alphabettery. From A(kasha) to Z(enobia), An Alphabettery
- Tuesday, November 6: Sarah McCoy, Marilla of Green Gables.
All events are held at the Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St.
Columbus Museum of Arts