The Thurber House presents the Evenings with Authors series, which hosts nationally-known authors for discussions about their work at Columbus Museum of Art. Each author gives a 45-minute reading, followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer period. A book signing and coffee and cookie reception close the event. There’s one more evening for this season coming up on December 13. Get tickets to the event with Wiley Cash, author of The Last Ballad, before they sell out.
The events begin at 7:30 p.m. Advance tickets are $25 general admission, $20 for students and seniors. All tickets purchased at the door are $25. Enjoy all five Evenings with Authors with a Series Subscription for $115/$90.
There are limited tickets available for The Author’s Table, which includes dinner with the author and reserved seating for the reading for $45. Call 614-464-1032 x.10 to order The Author’s Table tickets as they cannot be purchased online.
Evenings with Authors schedule
- Tuesday, February 6: Lori Erickson, Holy Rover
- Tuesday, February 27: Laura Lippman, Sunburn
- Tuesday, March 6: Marisa De Los Santos, I’ll Be Your Blue Sky
- Tuesday, March 27: Carl Hoffman, The Last Wild Men of Borneo
- Wednesday, April 25: Robin Yocum, A Perfect Shot
- Tuesday, May 15: Janet Beard, The Atomic City Girls
All events are held at the Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St.
Columbus Museum of Arts