Not everyone wants to or can spend hours in the kitchen cooking a Thanksgiving meal. If that describes you, consider ordering a fully cooked Thanksgiving meal to go from a grocery store or restaurant.
You’ll avoid crowded restaurants, and you can spend more time with your family, without having to worry about your cooking skills (or lack of cooking skills). Even if you don’t want to order the full meal, most of these options offer parts of a Thanksgiving meal to-go, including the main dish, sides, or dessert.
With the CDC recommendations of smaller holiday gathering with immediate family only, many may find themselves in charge of their own Thanksgiving meal for the first time. This list of restaurants and stores offering fully cooked Thanksgiving Meals to go may be your best Thanksgiving resource if you want a full turkey day table without the hassle!
Make sure you check ordering and pickup dates! Some require orders way in advance, while others can accommodate more last minute orders. Pickup dates usually start a few days before Thanksgiving (for heat and eat meals) or on the morning of Thanksgiving.
If you’d rather dine out for Thanksgiving, here’s a list of restaurants in Columbus open on Thanksgiving. Don’t delay in making reservations. Many of these restaurants will also offer takeout or delivery, so they offer another easy way to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner without the kitchen hassle.
Note: The prices or offerings for the to-go meals might vary by location.
Fully a Cooked Thanksgiving Meal To Go for heat and eat
The Berwick Hot or Cold Thanksgiving Meals
Fully-cooked hot or cold Thanksgiving Meals for 2-10 people
- Mixed Green Salad (V)
- Sliced Roasted Tom Turkey
- Whipped Potatoes
- Rolls & Butter
- Buttered Corn (V)
- Turkey Gravy & Cranberry Sauce
- Dressing (Cornbread or Traditional)
Pumpkin, Apple or Cherry Pie with Whipped Cream
Please place orders by 5 pm on Saturday, Nov. 21. Pickup is available Tuesday, November 24 – Saturday, November 28, including Thanksgiving. Choose cold for heat and eat, or hot for immediate consumption. Deliveries available on November 24 for $10. Also offering a la carte entrees, sides, baked goods, “tired of turkey” lasagna meal, and more. Place your pre-order online through website or call 614-235-7100. 3250 Refugee Rd. Columbus. More info.
City BBQ Holiday Meals
Fully cooked and smoked holiday meals are available with reheating instructions.
Serves 14 with leftovers
- Smoked Bone-in Ham Meal: $154.99Whole Smoked Turkey Meal: $154.99
- Smoked Beef Brisket Meal: $154.99
- Smoked Turkey Breast Meal: $74.99
Each option comes with two quart sides of your choice, plus a pint of gravy or a dozen buns.
Smoked Turkey Breast Meal comes with two quart sides of your choice, plus a pint of gravy or a dozen buns (feeds 14 with leftovers) $74.99
Individual meats are also available, with hams and whole turkeys for $84.99 each and smoked turkey breasts for $49.99
You must order over the phone or at your local store. These meals sell out. More info.
Der Dutchman Thanksgiving Meal To Go
Fully cooked & cold-packed meals — Reheating instructions included
Serves 5 – $74.99
- 2½ lbs. roast turkey or sliced ham; all white Turkey meat – add $5.00
- 1 qt. mashed potatoes
- 1 qt. dressing (stuffing)
- 1 qt. gravy
- 1 qt. green beans or corn
- 1 doz. dinner rolls (white or wheat)
- 1 freshly baked pie
Serves 10 – $135.99
- 5 lbs. roast turkey or sliced ham; all white Turkey meat – add $10.00
- 2 qts. mashed potatoes
- 2 qts. dressing (stuffing)
- 1 qt. gravy
- 2 qts. green beans or corn
- 1½ doz. dinner rolls (white or wheat)
- 2 freshly baked pies
An option to serve 20 is also available for $234.99
Order online by Saturday, November 21 at 8 pm. Pickup Tues-Wed. November 24-25. All orders must be pre-paid, and will be picked up via drive-thru process. 445 South Jefferson, US Rt 42, Plain City, Ohio 43064. More info.
Get a complete heat-and-eat meal with all of the fixings.
Serves 4-6 for $125
Serves 8-10 for $250
- Oven ready brined & seasoned whole turkey
- Whipped buttermilk mashed potatoes & pan gravy
- Traditional herb stuffing
- Green bean casserole
- Cranberry sauce
- Rolls & butter
- Whole pumpkin pie
A la carte options include sides, extras, desserts, breakfast, and cocktails.
Call 614-224-0272, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pickup or delivery available for Wednesday, November 25. More info
Beer Kitchen 101 Thanksgiving Meal
Complete fully-cooked Thanksgiving meal to serve 8. Heating instructions provided.
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast & Gravy
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Country Green Beans
- Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Apple Cranberry Stuffing
- Your choice of Streusel topped Pumpkin Pie or Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
A la carte options available as well. Order by 11/22; Pick-Up on Wednesday 11/25 between 11am – 5pm at Dublin, Gahanna, or Westerville location. More info.
Cameron Mitchell Thanksgiving in a Box
The Thanksgiving “In a Box” is a complete holiday meal for 10, fully-cooked with instructions to heat and serve at home.
Cameron Mitchell Thanksgiving in a Box
- Choice of: 12 lb Brined and Roasted Whole Turkey or 10 lb Citrus Brined, Sliced Turkey Breast
- Herbed Brioche Stuffing
- Natural Pan Gravy
- Cranberry Relish
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole
- Sourdough Bread and Whipped Butter
- Whole Pumpkin Pie garnished with Cinnamon Short Bread and White Chocolate Mousse
- Mutsu Apple Cobbler with Cinnamon and Flaked Sugar Drop-Biscuit Crust
- Table Flower arrangements can be added
Thanksgiving a la carte menu is also available, including appetizers, dips, soups, sides, desserts, and wine. You can even have your packed for car travel for up to 5 hours for a small fee.
Order by 5 p.m. Monday, November 16
Pick up on Wednesday, November 25 at the Main Office at Crosswoods or The Exchange at Bridge Park in Dublin
To order, email email@example.com or call 614.848.4700
7619 Huntington Park Drive, Columbus, OH 43235 (Just north of I-270 & US-23 at Crosswoods)
Desserts to-go from Cameron Mitchell restaurants
Various Cameron Mitchell restaurants are also offering your favorite whole pies and cakes to go for the holidays. See options and place order here.
2299 Cherry Valley Rd SE, Newark, OH 43055 (740) 788-1370
MEAL: In person dining cancelled
TO-GO: Also offering Thanksgiving To-Go for 4-6 people ($145), or 8-10 people ($269). See to-go options.
MEAL: Sliced White Meat Turkey, Homestyle Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffing, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Pie. Traditional Italian dishes are available as well.
Pick up available November 16-26; hot or cold.
COST: Individual $20, Buca Small® $68.99, Buca Large® $138.99 Buca Small® feeds up to 3 • Buca Large® feeds up to 6
TO GO: Thanksgiving to Go for 3-6, and Thanksgiving Catering Party Pans for 10-20 are also available. See details here.
DINE IN: 11 am – 8 pm; reservations strongly recommended.
1 E. Campus View Blvd, Columbus, Ohio 43235
TO-GO: Thanksgiving carryout kits are complete with all the fixings to serve 4-6 for $175. Orders must be placed and confirmed
with a team member live. Pick up available Wednesday 11/25 during regular business hours or between 8 – 11 am on 11/26 See details.
DINE-IN MEAL: Regular menu, prix fixe menu, and Thanksgiving Day Three Course Menu, $42/adults, $21/kids 12 and under
6880 N. High St., Worthington (614-888-1818)
50 W. Bridge St., Dublin (614-718-1818)
TO-GO: Heat and Eat Thanksgiving dinners to-go are available to serve 4 people ($90) or 6 people ($132). Dinners to go include salad, turkey or ham, sides, dessert, and rolls. Must order by November 24, and pick up on November 25.
DINE IN: Open 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. for dine-in on Thanksgiving. Plated Thanksgiving Dinner (no buffet for 2020). Offering Turkey or Smoked Ham Course Dinners, as well as select featured entrees. Course dinners are Adults- $34, Kids ages 5 to 12- $18. Other entrees are menu pricing.
169 East Beck Street, Columbus, Ohio 43206
TO-GO: Thanksgiving Boxes: Chef crafted Thanksgiving dinner feeds 10 people and includes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry relish, pumpkin pie and pecan pie for $280. Call 614-228-4343 to pre-order.
DINE IN: Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on November 26 with a special Thanksgiving Menu (see menu)
4145 The Strand West, Columbus, OH 43219
TO GO: Thanksgiving at Home with S&W. Serves 4-6 guests with plenty of leftovers for $295. Order Ahead by Saturday, November 14th. Pick Up In- Restaurant on Wednesday, November 25 for heat and eat. (see menu)
DINE IN: Open from 12 pm to 8 pm for Traditional Thanksgiving Prix Fix Menu (see menu); regular menu available. $69/person, $35/children under 12. Regular menu will also be available.
4230 The Strand, Columbus, OH 43219
TO GO: Thanksgiving Dinner Heat and Serve Meal – Serves 6 for $169.99
- Butternut Squash Soup with Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- House Salad with choice of dressing
- Pretzel Bread and Butter
- Slow-Roasted Turkey slices with Pan Gravy & Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Traditional Stuffing, Mary’s Potatoes, Roasted and Glazed Green Beans & Carrots
- Eli’s Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake with Vanilla Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce
Call your local restaurant to order by November 19th! Pick up your heat and serve Thanksgiving dinner on November 25th.
DINE IN: 11 am – 10 pm. Traditional Thanksgiving Meal; Adult $28.99 & Kids (12 & Under) $12.99
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood
3965 New Bond Street, Columbus, OH 43219
TO GO: Pre-Order Your Thanksgiving Feast To-Go (Serves 4-6 People) $175 + tax. Orders must be placed no later than November 23 to guarantee availability. Pick up your feasts-to-go anytime Wednesday 25th or Thanksgiving.
DINE IN: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Traditional Turkey Dinner complete with all the staples; regular dinner menu also available for $29.50/adults, $10/kids for Thanksgiving Feast
Costco Wholesale Thanksgiving Meal
Schwan’s 8-person Thanksgiving Meal
$104.99 (through November 19th there’s a $15 discount, bringing the price to $89.99)
This is a FANTASTIC DEAL. The entire meal comes shipped to you frozen (shipping included). No thawing required; cook from frozen. No cutting, chopping, or peeling – and no trips to the grocery store required. You’ll just need to provide beverages! You can order this to arrive a couple of weeks ahead or time, or the week before Thanksgiving.
- 2 2.5 lb. Ready-to-Roast turkey breast (5 total pounds, 20 servings)
- Creamy mashed potatoes and gravy 2.5 pounds (10 servings)
- Roasted sweet potatoes 2 pounds (10 servings)
- Gravy 28 ounces (14 servings)
- MicroSteam Whole Green Beans 2 12oz. bags (12 servings)
- Super-Sweet Corn 36 ounces (11 servings)
- Southern-style biscuit dough 18 2.2 ounce biscuits
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie 9-inch pie (8 servings)
- Old fashioned Apple Pie 10-inch pie (12 servings)
- Classic vanilla ice cream 56 fl ounces (11 servings)
Membership required. Orders only ship on weekdays. Due to the perishable nature of this item orders do NOT ship over the weekend. Orders will only ship Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Delivery. Orders placed after 12pm your local time on Wednesday will ship the following Monday. Order by November 17, 2020 for delivery before Thanksgiving.
More info and to order.
Boston Market Turkey Dinner
Turkey Dinner for 12
- Whole Roasted Turkey
- Spinach artichoke dip and crackers
- Mashed potato and gravy
- Vegetable stuffing
- Cranberry walnut relish
- 12 dinner rolls
- 1 apple pie
- 1 pumpkin pie
There are several other options:
- Essential Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, dinner rolls): $109.99
- Complete Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast Meal for 4-6: $89.99
- Essential Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast Meal for 4-6: $79.99
- Holiday Ham meals, Prime Rib meals, and Turkey/Ham combo meals: various prices
- À La Carte options such as entrees, sides, and desserts
Meals can also be shipped fully frozen for an extra fee. Boston Market will be open on Thanksgiving, so you can eat there if you’d prefer. More info.
Bob Evans Farmhouse Feast
Premium Farmhouse Feast
- Slow roasted turkey breast
- Hickory-smoked ham
- Bread and celery dressing
- Bob Evans’ Famous Mashed Potatoes with gravy
- Freshly baked rolls
- Green beans with ham
- Cranberry relish
- Macaroni and cheese
- Pumpkin bread
- Pumpkin pie
- Double crust apple pie
There’s also an option for a meal that serves 4, with either turkey or ham ($54.99-$59.99.) In addition, Bob Evans will be open for dining on Thanksgiving Day. More info.
Cracker Barrel Holiday Meal
Heat ‘n’ Serve Holiday Family Meal
Serves up to 10
- Two Oven-Roasted Turkey Breasts
- Cranberry Relish
- Choice of 3 Country Sides (each serves 10)
- Yeast Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
Cracker Barrel also offers a heat ‘n’ serve meal for 8-10, with ham, for $139.99, and a heat ‘n’ serve turkey or ham dinner for 4-6 for $69.99-$79.99. You’ll also find a variety of sides dishes, plus pies and rolls.
Available for pickup November 21st to November 29th, 2020, while supplies last. Use within 72 hours after pickup. If you schedule your pickup November 23rd or 24th, you’ll receive a free $10 Bonus Card (valid in January and February, 2021.) 24 hour notice required for orders. More info.
Mimi’s Cafe Take-Home Feast
Mimi’s® Ham Take-Home Feast
- Sliced Smoked Ham with Orange Dijon Glaze
- Chef-Made Gravy
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Candied Pecan Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Onion Strings
- Spinach & Seasonal Berry Salad with Walnuts & Feta
- Two Carrot Raisin Nut Loave
- One Pecan Pie
- One Pumpkin Pie
Mimi’s® Turkey Take-Home Feast
- Whole Herb-Buttered Turkey
- Chef-Made Gravy
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Candied Pecan Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Buttered Cornbread Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole with crispy onion strings
- Two Carrot Raisin Nut Loaves
- One Pumpkin
- One Pecan Pie
No Modifications or substitutions. Contact your local Mimi’s for inquiries.
Pickup Cold Only beginning 11/20 through 11/25 to heat and eat. More info.
1428 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH 43240 (614) 433-0441
Whole Foods Market Thanksgiving meals to-go
Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 8 – $129.99
- Classic Roast Turkey
- Green Beans with Roasted Shallots
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Traditional Herb Stuffing
- Turkey Gravy
- Cranberry Orange Sauce
Lots of other options include larger meals, organic options, paleo-friendly, apple-brined turkey meals, prime rib, ham dinner, and a vegan meal.
All holiday orders must be placed 48 hours ahead of pickup date and time.To receive Prime member pricing on fresh turkeys, you must select a window for in-store pickup on or before November 22.
Thanksgiving Pickup Dates: 11/19 – 11/26. More info
Giant Eagle Classic Thanksgiving Dinner to go
Giant Eagle has a perfectly-sized fully-cooked meal for a family of 6 or fewer. Pick between a whole turkey or tender turkey breasts for a full dinner complete with delicious seasonal sides.
- JENNIE-O® Whole Turkey (11-13 lbs.) OR JENNIE-O® Turkey Breast (3.5-4 lbs.)
- Mashed Potatoes, 2½ lbs.
- Homestyle Stuffing, 2 lbs.
- Market District Turkey Gravy, 24 oz.
- Dinner Rolls, 12 ct.
Place order by November 15, pick up Nov. 22-25. More info.
Giant Eagle Market District Thanksgiving Dinners
Market District’s Thanksgiving Dinners offer six different family-sized bundles to serve 8, 10, or 12. Meals feature a main entree, plus Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Gravy, and Dinner Rolls. Turkey only options are also available. Simply warm your meal in the oven or microwave and serve.
Prices are between $79.99 – $149.99
Place order by November 15
Pick up your order November 22 — 25 at your local store. More info.
Other articles of interest
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best Fall Date ideas
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Columbus Happy Hours
Need more holiday fun in Columbus?
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Monday, November 30, 2020
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Friday, December 4, 2020
Saturday, December 5, 2020
Sunday, December 6, 2020
Monday, December 7, 2020
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Friday, December 11, 2020
Saturday, December 12, 2020