This pre-game pep rally and concert will get you ready to cheer on those Buckeyes – and best of all – it’s FREE!
The band will march from Ohio Stadium to St. John Arena 2.5 hours before the start of the game, where they’ll entertain at the Skull Session, featuring the coaches and the Ohio State Buckeye Football Team, along with special guest bands. The sessions start 2 hours and 20 minutes before kickoff and have room for 10,000+ fans – but seats are in demand, so you may want to arrive early! Doors open 2 hours before each session begins. After the Skull Session, they’ll march back to Ohio Stadium for the pregame show and the Ohio State Buckeye football game and amazing halftime show.
Parking in the area is not free on game day, but scope out free or cheap parking, ride the bus, or hop on the Olentangy Bike Trail (which leads to campus).
2018 Ohio State Football home games and Skull Sessions:
- Saturday, September 1: 9:40 a.m. (Oregon at noon)
- Saturday, September 8: 1:10 p.m. (Rutgers at 3:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, September 22: 1:10 p.m. (Tulane 3:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, October 6: time tba (Indiana time tba)
- Saturday, October 13: time tba (Minnesota time tba)
- Saturday, November 3: time tba (Nebraska time tba)
- Saturday, November 24: 9:40 a.m. (Michigan at noon)