This pre-game pep rally and concert will get you ready to cheer on those Buckeyes – and best of all – it’s FREE!
The band will march from Ohio Stadium to St. John Arena 2.5 hours before the start of the game, where they’ll entertain at the Skull Session, featuring the coaches and the Ohio State Buckeye Football Team, along with special guest bands. The sessions start 2 hours and 20 minutes before kickoff and have room for 10,000+ fans. Seats are in demand, so you may want to arrive early! Doors open 2 hours before each session begins. After the Skull Session, they’ll march back to Ohio Stadium for the pregame show and the Ohio State Buckeye football game and amazing halftime show.
Parking in the area is not free on game day, but scope out free or cheap parking, ride the bus, or hop on the Olentangy Bike Trail (which leads to campus).
2019 Ohio State Football home games and Skull Sessions:
- Saturday, August 31: 9:40 a.m. (Florida Atlantic at noon)
- Saturday, September 7: 9:40 a.m. (Cincinnati at noon)
- Saturday, September 21: tba (Miami Ohio tba)
- Saturday, October 5: 5:10 p.m. (Michigan State at 7:30 pm)
- Saturday, October 26: time tba (Wisconsin time tba)
- Saturday, November 9: 9:40 a.m. (Maryland at noon)
- Saturday, November 23: 9:40 a.m. (Penn State at noon)
Find more upcoming fall fun!
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Saturday, August 8, 2020