The Bexley Area Chamber of Commerce Taste of Bexley can’t be held in person this year, but it’s taking on a new, fun format this year. All of the deliciousness will be via carryout for 2020 Taste of Bexley: At Home Edition.
Try new restaurants or order from favorites. There are no ticket costs, and no RSVP is necessary. Taste of Bexley features a week’s worth of specials, deals, games, and more from October 12-18, 2020.
The will feature the finest food vendors in the Bexley area, as well as spirits from Seventh Son Brewing, 2 Tones Brewing, and Grain & Grape. All options can be picked up to enjoy at home. Restaurants may offer a special menu, menu item, or discount, such as Johnson’s special Pumpkin Sundae, Newfangled Kitchen’s TV Dinner, and G. Michael’s Bucatini Bolognese.
All of the deals will be featured on the social media pages, and there will be gift card giveaways and raffle prizes. No purchase necessary!
While the Taste of Bexley is typically the Chamber’s annual fundraiser, this year it’s geared towards supporting local businesses. The Chamber will also be helping local organization, DARN (Developmental Assets Resource Network), by donating $1 to DARN for every “selfie” taken in front of a participating restaurant with the hashtag #TOB2020. DARN raises money and gathers community resources for children and families in need, right here in Bexley.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus (still being updated)
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus (pending; still being updated)