Enjoy all the delicious food Bexley has to offer with a Taste of Bexley on Thursday, September 22, 2022, in Jeffrey Mansion’s beautiful Clifton Meadow (2100 Clifton Ave), from 5:30-8:00pm.
It’s the 14th year of the Taste, and they’re taking you outside to showcase more than 25 Central Ohio food vendors. Offerings include everything from sweet to spicy and entrée to dessert, plus beer and wine.
Attendees will enjoy live music, outdoor games, cooking demonstrations, and more. Keep an eye on the Chamber’s Facebook and Instagram feeds for free prizes and giveaways leading up to the celebration.
Restaurants will have the chance to win the coveted golden, silver, or bronze spoon awards, as well as best dessert. Returning this year, is the fan-favorite People’s Choice Award, with attendees selecting the winner.
Advance tickets are $25 and available via the Chamber’s website and Eventbrite, or at the Bexley Chamber office (544 S. Drexel Ave). Tickets are $30 at the gate. $10 child ticket (ages 2-12, available at the door).
2100 Clifton Ave
Bexley, OH 43209
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
[…] Taste of Bexley – October 10 […]