An ice cream trail sounds like a trail I’d like to take!
While the Hilliard Ice Cream Trail is no longer an official challenge, I’m leaving this up so you can go on your own!
No need to complete this trail in one day (and risk a stomachache) – go at your leisure and take a week or a few months to gather your stamps. It’s hard to say no to ice cream in the summertime!
The Hilliard Ice Cream Trail makes a great family activity, gathering with friends, or for a fun date idea!
Hilliard Ice Cream Trail locations
Citadel Café (4734 Cemetery Rd) Offering all natural, lactose free, and guilt-free options
Coffee Connections of Hilliard (4004 Main St, Hilliard) Blended drinks and Coffee Affogato, which is an espresso shot over ice cream – and if you love coffee and you love ice cream, this will blow your mind. And, since it’s coffee, it’s completely acceptable at 8 am. Plus this location has great spots to hang out with friends, family, and even an amazing kids’ loft!
Diamonds Ice Cream Hilliard (3870 Main St, Hilliard) Dozens of flavors of homemade ice cream and homemade popsicles
The Little Ice Cream Shoppe (3229 Hilliard Rome Rd, Hilliard) Full service shoppe with 24 flavors, including unique options like Lucky Charms, Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream, Aztec Chocolate, and more.
New Grounds Coffee House (6318 Scioto Darby Rd, Hilliard) Blended drinks, coffee, and more
Whit’s Frozen Custard (4138 Main St., Hilliard). Flavors change frequently, or you can create your own flavor or sundae
Love this trail? Check out these other culinary trails near Columbus, plus a bonus Fairy Trail
- Columbus Coffee Trail – 19 stops of this caffeine-filled trail
- Columbus Ale Trail – 37 local breweries to visit!
- Gahanna’s Herbal Cocktail Trail 2.0 – 9 bar and restaurants feature herbal-based cocktails in the Herb Capital of Ohio
- Celtic Cocktail Trail in Dublin – 11 establishments are serving up Irish-themed beverages
- Irish Fairy Door Trail in Dublin – Find the tiny fairy doors in 7 Dublin businesses
- Butler County Donut Trail – 10 stops for donuts in Butler County. Worth the drive!