Every year until 2020, Northstar Cafe has celebrated Earth Day with free veggie burgers at Columbus locations. In light of the struggles that restaurant workers have experienced over the past year, once again Northstar Cafe Earth Day celebration will be different for 2021.
For Earth Day, April 22, 2021, 100% of your Northstar veggie burger or Brassica vegan chocolate chip cookie purchase will go towards sustaining the Team Member Relief Fund.
The fund was started with last year’s Earth Day festivities. They were able to designate over $32,000 which has been distributed over the last year to 25 teammates to help with medical bills, COVID relief, car accidents and other devastating, unplanned expenses.
The offer is available for socially-distanced dine-in, curbside and delivery. Please consider ordering ahead online or through the Northstar app, as spaces will be limited!
Find more Earth Day events and specials at this link!
There are locations in Clintonville, Short North, Westerville, and Easton.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio