If you have preschool kids and love amusement parks, you don’t want to miss this amazing deal! Sign your preschoolers up for a Free Pre-K Pass at Cedar Point for kids ages 3-5 and introduce them to all of the fun that Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park have to offer.
Cedar Point has been closed for the 2020 operating season, but plans to reopen on July 9, 2020. There are many changes in place for the 2020 season. Find all the details about Cedar Point’s reopening plan here.
Cedar Point Free Pre-K pass for ages 3-5
The Free Pre-K pass is good for unlimited visits through October 26, 2020 at Cedar Point, and September 1, 2020 at Cedar Point Shores..
Register your children online for a limited time, and go to Cedar Point before September 7, 2020 to activate the pass. Children must be present and proof of age (original or copy of birth certificate or travel passport) will be required. Kids must be between ages 3-5 at the time of activation at the park, so plan your initial visit accordingly (for example, as long as your 5 year old turns 6 after activation, the pass is still valid for the rest of the 2020 season).
Once you register, print the e-ticket and bring it to the front gate pass processing center along with your child and a valid form of identification that proves the child’s date of birth. Examples of valid identification are a birth certificate or travel passport. These can be originals or copies.
Note: you MUST register online for the Pre-K pass in advance of your visit to the park. You cannot register or renew for the Pre-K pass at the park.
The Free Pre-K Pass at Cedar Point includes admission to Cedar Point Shores as well as admittance to Early Entry to both Cedar Point (one hour early prior to park opening) and Cedar Point Shores (1/2 hour prior to water park opening).
Season Tickets for family
If you plan to go often, make sure to buy season tickets for the rest of the family! Season tickets for 2020 will be extended through the 2021 operating season as well! See details about the season pass extensions and park opening details.
About Cedar Point
Cedar Point is A Place Like No Other™ in Sandusky, Ohio. The family destination, celebrating its historic 150th anniversary in 2020, is home to 71 amazing rides, including the award-winning Steel Vengeance hyper-hybrid roller coaster. With beach activities, live shows, three kids’ areas, overnight accommodations and an unmatched Lake Erie setting, it’s easy to see why one day is not enough to discover all that Cedar Point has to offer. The anniversary season includes the new Snake River Expedition family boat ride, the Celebrate 150 Spectacular parade and street party, commemorative anniversary and throwback merchandise, new food locations and more.
Other articles of interest
- Columbus Zoo Reopening Plan
- Zoombezi Bay Reopening Plan
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020