DC Kids FanDome is a first-of-its-kind, 24-hour, truly immersive, global virtual event that will celebrate all things DC – films, games, TV, comics and more. It’s also completely FREE with no lines or badges required.
The one-day-only festivities kick-off at 1 p.m. EST on September 12 at DCKidsFanDome.com, and if your kids love Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and other DC Super Heroes (and Super-Villains!), they don’t want to miss it!
Your superheroes-in-training are invited to step inside Titans Tower and immerse themselves like never before into the worlds of some of their favorite DC Super Heroes and Cartoon Network shows like Teen Titans GO! and DC Super Hero Girls.
In this free, 24-hour experience, kids can read comics, play games and explore the many rooms of Titans Tower. They can learn how to create DC LEGO masterpieces, hone their crafting skills, and practice drawing fan-favorite characters. Our younger fans can also watch exclusive panels in the Batcave, hunt for countless Easter eggs throughout the entire experience, have one-of-a-kind interactions with DC Super Heroes, and so much more!
With plenty to watch, play, read and discover, kids of all ages will be entertained for hours on end. Families can enjoy DC Kids FanDome together, or parents can have peace of mind allowing their kids to explore the safe and kid-friendly experience on their own.
See website here: https://www.dckidsfandome.com/
Want more DC fun?
DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes opens its doors on Saturday, August 22, at 1 p.m. EST, with an eight-hour show that will air three times during a 24-hour period.
DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse will be unleashed on Saturday, September 12, at 1 p.m. EST, with 100+ hours of content available on demand, to watch on your own schedule, for 24 hours.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Creeking in Columbus: Creeks and other water to explore
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus