It’s time for turkey. Preparing and cooking a turkey is not as easy as you’d think, especially for first-timers. So who better to ask for help than the largest turkey producer in the United States? The phone lines at Butterball’s Turkey-Talk Line are once again open for assistance — just call 1-800-288-8372. Experts can answer all of your turkey questions, no matter how challenging. The service is FREE for all — Butterball customer or not. You can also reach them online via e-mail, text, or live chat.
Have Alexa? Get the skill on any Alexa-enabled device by saying “Alexa, open Butterball…” or “Alexa, ask Butterball…” Then you’re ready to ask away!
Some suggested questions are:
“How many pounds of turkey should I buy?”
“How long do I need to thaw my turkey?”
“At what temperature should I roast my turkey?”
“How do I know when my turkey’s done?”
“Where should I put the meat thermometer?”
Have loud family in the background or no time to talk? Send a text! Texting is available Nov 1 through Dec 24. Send them a text at 844-877-3456.
Check out these other seasonal links
- Restaurants open on Thanksgiving in Columbus
- Over 60 FREE things to do Thanksgiving weekend with friends and family
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races around Columbus
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Your Guide to Christmas and Holiday Events in Columbus