It’s time for turkey. Preparing and cooking a turkey is not as easy as you’d think, especially for first-timers. So who better to ask for help than the largest turkey producer in the United States? The phone lines at Butterball’s Turkey-Talk Line are once again open for assistance — just call 1-800-288-8372. Experts can answer all of your turkey questions, no matter how challenging. The service is FREE for all — Butterball customer or not. You can also reach them online via e-mail, text, or live chat.
Have Alexa? Get the skill on any Alexa-enabled device by saying “Alexa, open Butterball…” or “Alexa, ask Butterball…” Then you’re ready to ask away!
Some suggested questions are:
“How many pounds of turkey should I buy?”
“How long do I need to thaw my turkey?”
“At what temperature should I roast my turkey?”
“How do I know when my turkey’s done?”
“Where should I put the meat thermometer?”
Here’s the schedule (EST):
- November 1st – 16th: 8 am – 8 pm (Monday – Friday)
- November 17th – 18th: 8 am – 6 pm
- November 19th – 20th: 7 am – 9 pm
- November 21st: 7am – 10pm
- November 22nd (Thanksgiving Day): 6 am – 6 pm
- November 23rd – December 21st: 8 am – 6 pm (Monday – Friday)
- December 22nd – 23rd: 8 am – 2 pm
- December 24th (Christmas Eve): 8 am – 2 pm
Have loud family in the background or no time to talk? Send a text! Texting is available Nov 1 through Dec 24. Send them a text at 844-877-3456.
Copyright Living on the Cheap. The post Call Butterball’s Turkey-Talk Line for prep & cooking help appeared first on Living On The Cheap.