Watershed Distillery has been producing small batches of artisan-quality spirits in Columbus since 2010. Watershed makes a variety of spirits, including an award-winning family of gins.
All Watershed spirits are available to taste and purchase at the bottle shop located on site at the distillery in Grandview. Bottle shop hours are Monday through Saturday 11am – 5pm.
Watershed Distillery Garage Sale
Watershed Distillery is having a garage sale, and you’re invited! The event will be held at Watershed Distillery on Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 10 am – 3 pm.
What you’ll find:
- Limited run and single barrel spirits never before sold to the public
- Cocktail kits. To give back to the community that’s supported us for ten years, we’re donating a portion of sales from merchandise and cocktail kits to the Mid Ohio Food Collective, to assist with food insecurity in our community.
- Barrel parts
- Ramble Coffee is selling hot beverages.
- Lion’s Cub cookies, featuring a collaboration cookie with Watershed (see below for details). LCC will be selling a limited batch of 200 bourbon pecan cookies on-site starting at 11 a.m.
See more details here. Bottles are available in limited quantity and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. There are no pre-orders or pre-sales available.
Rules and distancing measures will be in place to ensure everyone is safe and has fun. Chesapeake Ave will be shut down to spread out tables of spirits and other wares, and will be limiting number of people in the space at one time. Masks are required for entry into this event, even though it’s all taking place outdoors. No pre-registration required, just drop by during Garage Sale hours.
Lion Cub’s Cookies Collaboration
With fall in full swing and National Dessert Day on October 13, Lion Cub’s Cookies, currently a delivery-only local cookie business, and Watershed Distillery are announcing a collaboration to celebrate!
The production of the Bourbon Pecan Cookie will begin on Monday, Oct. 12, and it will go on sale for delivery for the first time on Lion Cub’s website on Oct. 14. The cookie will be available for limited weekend delivery to the Columbus area Friday, Oct. 16 through Sunday, Oct. 18, and for designated suburb areas the following week on Tuesday, Oct. 20 and Wednesday, Oct. 21. The cookies can also be purchased on-site at Watershed Distillery’s annual Garage Sale taking place on Saturday, Oct. 17 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All in-person tours are currently on hold for the foreseeable future. Watch the social media and sign up for the newsletter to be notified when they are able to restart tours. Virtual experiences are available on the website.
Public tours are typically available Tuesday – Sunday (currently on hold). You’ll experience the sights, sounds, and smells of the Watershed Distillery operation. Tours take about 1 hour and end in the bottle shop where spirits and wares are available for purchase.
Private tours are available for groups of 10 or more. To purchase and schedule a private tour, please call the bottle shop or email email@example.com. You can also purchase “gift tours” to give as a gift, or for yourself to schedule later.
1145 Chesapeake Ave
Columbus, OH 43212
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio