Valentine’s Day is a big day for restaurants. Since you have so many options, many are offering discounts or other incentives to get you to dine with them. So here’s a list of Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2019, including some great wineries and local options. Some require coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. Also, you might want to call ahead to see if the restaurant is accepting reservations.
Looking for some fun and unique date ideas for Valentine’s Day? Check out our big list of Valentine’s Events in Columbus, including wine events, Zoo deals, carriage rides, free photos and more.
Valentine’s restaurant deals for 2020
(more will be added closer to the holiday!)
(in alphabetical order)
Buca di Beppo Valentine’s Lasagna Lovefeast: February 14 and 15, opens at 11 am. Heart-shaped lasagna served with a Buca small, mixed-green or Caesar salad; garlic bread and two mini cannoli for $54.99. Dine in only, feeds up to 3.
Valentine’s Dinner at Camelot Cellars: February 14 $95 per couple for candlelight dinner, live music, and other special features.
Valentine’s Day in a Box from Cameron Mitchell: February 14 and February 15. Can’t get out for Valentine’s Day? Pick up a complete romantic dinner for two “in a box” this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy an intimate four-course dinner for two, partially cooked with easy instructions for finishing in the comfort of your own home. $125-$149. Orders placed by Feb 7; pickup Feb 13-14.
Heart shaped Chick-fil-A Through Valentine’s Day Get your people some heart-shaped bites of love with Chick-fil-A heart shaped mini trays. Check what your location offers, but you’ll likely find 10 Count Minis, 30 Count Nugget, 6 Count Cookies.
Donatos Pizza (anytime) Order your pizza “heart-shaped” or a heart of pepperonis on your pizza at participating locations.
Flyers Pizza and Subs: Through Feb 14 Heart Shaped Pizza with the Annual “Give a Pizz-a Your Heart to Autism Speaks” Campaign runs thru February 14th. With the purchase of a one-item, Heart-Shaped Pizza, they will donate two dollars back to the “Autism Speaks Foundation!” The pizza is slightly larger than the 11 inch pizza. Note: this has been an annual offer, but is not verified for 2020. Please check the link to see if it has been updated.
Giordano’s Pizza: February 12-16 Heart-shaped pizzas are available at the Polaris location, 2137 Polaris Parkway (and other locations if you are traveling). They can also be shipped anytime after January 27 if you need to send someone pizza love!
Jets Pizza: February 14 Heart-shaped pizza and bread typically available at all locations on Valentine’s Day.
Massey’s Pizza Through February 15 Order heart-shaped pizzas through Feb 15 at participating locations.
Melting Pot Week of Romance: February 7-12, 2020. Choice of two 4 course dinners, plus some special touches and gifts. $120 per couple, or $140 per couple with a select bottle of wine.
Valentine’s Day Extended at Melting Pot: February 13 and 15. The 5-course dinner is the only menu offered on February 13-15. The price is $60 per person. Kids 5-12 can enjoy a 3-course dinner for $30 per child. It’s the same menu offered on Valentine’s Day, but at a better price and family-friendly. Please call for more details.
Melting Pot Valentine’s Day: February 14, 5 course meal for two $150-$200. Every reservation booked on Valentine’s Day will require a valid credit card number to book the reservation. Any cancellations made after February 10th will be charged a $35 cancellation fee per person.
Papa Johns: February 14 Heart-Shaped Thin Crust Pizza (one topping), or Heart-Shaped Thin Crust Pizza and Dessert are typically offered at participating locations through February 14.
Waffle House February 14 The chain offers a special white table cloth dining experience on Valentine’s Day at the Grove City location. Make your reservations – its a popular event!
Valentine’s Day at White Castle: February 14. Reservations needed; enjoy a free dessert and mementos
Looking for more options? We have a list of Valentine date night options, including options on the weekend.
Looking for some free and cheap date options that don’t revolve around Valentine’s Day? Check out these posts.
- 50+ Best free and cheap dates in Columbus
- 8 Cheap Date Night Ideas
- Free and cheap events this weekend
- Check out our Calendar page for fun events any day of the week
Not yet verified for 2020.
- Mama Mimi’s Take and Bake Pizza (Feb 14): Pre-order your heart-shaped pizzas for Valentine’s Day! Pick up on Wednesday, February 14th between 12 – 8pm. Grandview – 614.485.9711, Clintonville – 614.261.0080, Upper Arlington – 614.459.4114
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Ultimate Valentine’s Feast for Two which includes Chicken Parmigiana, 15-Layer Lasagne, Spaghetti, Ravioli, Meatballs, Sausages and Garlic Bread for just $30.
- Auntie Anne’s: Feburary 14 Auntie Anne’s is offering a Heart-Shaped Pretzel Buy One, Get One (BOGO) promotion redeemable only on February 14. From February 11 – 14, fans can visit AuntieAnnes.com/Heart-Shaped-Pretzels to get the offer. It will also be emailed to all Pretzel Perks loyalty members on February 14.
- California Pizza Kitchen Sweet Deal for 2: February 13-17: Get one appetizer, two entress, and one dessert from a select menu for $35. Add on 2 glasses of wine for $12.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Offering three different style four-course dinner selections starting at $45 for two.
- Hot Head Burrito February 14 Get two Burritos or Bowls and two drinks for only $14 in store only.
- Krispy Kreme: Free Krispy Kreme “Conversation Heart” Doughnut with purchase on Feb. 6 for Krispy Kreme Rewards members. Krispy Kreme’s all-new Valentine Conversation Doughnuts are topped with more than a dozen new and traditional edible phrases, including “DM ME,” “ALL THE FEELS,” and “BE MINE.” The conversation gets even sweeter since the doughnuts feature four Krispy Kreme classic fillings – Cake Batter, Strawberries & KREME™, Raspberry Filled and Chocolate KREME™ Filled. Krispy Kreme’s Valentine Conversation Doughnuts will be available Jan. 30 through Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14 at participating Krispy Kreme shops
- McAlister’s Deli: February 14 For guests dining in, kids eat for free (two complimentary kids meals per adult entrée purchased).
- BOGO free entrée at Qdoba February 14 Kiss someone (or something) at Qdoba for BOGO free entree on Valentine’s Day
- Kids eat Free at Rusty Bucket on Valentine’s Day February 14 Kids ages 12 and under will enjoy a free meal off the kid’s menu, and can also enjoy a Cupid’s Cup Kiddie Beverage