The Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Taste of Hilliard and Business Expo is again be held as a Restaurant Week format for 2021. You can support the local restaurant businesses by enjoying the Tastes of Hilliard from August 8-22, 2021, sponsored by Credit Union of Ohio!
Taste of Hilliard Restaurant Week
Hilliard restaurants will offer three course meal or restaurant special at fixed prices for $10, $15, $20 and $25 per person! You’ll enjoy an appetizer/side, main dish, and dessert, or a restaurant special for 2 (or more) at one low price! Some options even include a beverage.
Most courses include at least two options, so you can pick your favorites. This offer is available for dine in OR carry out. Details will be announced closer to the event.
Hilliard Restaurant Week is a great way to support local businesses!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Creeking in Columbus: Creeks and other water to explore
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus