Goat Yoga is back at Harrison Farm! Yes, you can practice yoga…with goats. Adorable, friendly, mischievous goats + yoga. What’s not to love?!
Goat Yoga takes place in a grassy field at Harrison Farm in Groveport, where the friendliest of the goat crew are brought out to bring their unique energy into the yoga class. Classes are taught by Dana Bernstein of Bern Yoga and are beginner-friendly, super casual and lots of fun. Farm tours and goat snuggles are available after yoga. Guests are encouraged to relax after yoga, enjoy the peace of the farm, and take plenty of goat selfies!
To register for Goat Yoga
The cost of the class with early registration is $20, payable by cash, check to Harrison Farm LLC, PayPal, or Venmo by the day of the event. A detailed confirmation email will be sent ahead of the yoga session, including the necessary waivers for participation.
To register for Goats & Yoga, email email@example.com. Classes are held at 10:00am, 12:30pm, and 3:00pm. Classes are rain or shine, and will be held in The Hangar on the farm during rain.
Private sessions for groups of ten can also be scheduled.
Don’t forget to take a goat selfie or 20! If you aren’t already following Harrison Farm on Facebook and Instagram, it’s a great way to check out the goat antics and see pics of cute farm animals until you can make it to a yoga class! Follow Bern Yoga on Facebook for more yoga events and inspiration.
A note from Harrison Farm:
Please note that biosecurity has always been very important at Harrison Farm. With respect to the nuances of Covid-19, appropriate social distancing will be maintained and required. Waivers will be provided via email ahead of time, and will be acknowledged virtually. Payments will be accepted through PayPal or Venmo, and we ask that you send it to “a friend” so the goats have no additional fees to pay. Please bring your own yoga mat & water bottle to minimize contact with items not your own. Please monitor your own well-being to ensure you are in proper health for visiting our livestock farm. We ask that children be at least ten years old to participate. Please note that we cannot welcome additional visitors during classes except for registered & paid yoga attendees. If there is anything further we can do to ensure your safety & comfort, please alert us. We value your health & well-being!
Go “Camping with Unruly Goats” at Harrison Farm!
Is camping more your style? Harrison Farm recently announced they have joined the HipCamp network. That means you can CAMP at Harrison Farm and enjoy the working livestock farm, with goats, sheep, chickens, alpacas, rabbits, ducks, a horse, a donkey, and super friendly barn cats. Find the listing here.
5278 Berger Road
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
Weekly on Sunday and Saturday (starting May 30, 2020)