Goat Yoga is a must-do experience at Harrison Farm! Yes, you can practice yoga…with goats. Adorable, friendly, mischievous goats + yoga. What’s not to love?!
Harrison Farm also hosts farm stands on select days through the year where you can shop farm goods AND meet some of the goats -no yoga gear required for those visits.
Sundays through December 20 from 1-4 pm
Visit the farm stand to purchase products raised by the team. Farm fresh chicken & duck eggs, naturally-raised meats, luxurious alpaca products, seasonal produce, ethically-sourced hides & skulls, and other unique products from the farm will be available.
November 28-29, 2020 from 1-4 pm!
Harrison Farm, Preston Family Farm, and Yellowood Farm have put together a great Holiday Farm Hop for November 28-29, 2020 from 1-4 pm! Stop by each farm in the Canal Winchester/Groveport area and shop their offerings. Visit all three and get entered into a drawing for a gift basket of products.
- Harrison Farm, 5278 Berger Road Groveport, OH 43125. Farm Stand is open selling lamb and goat meat, fresh eggs and honey, and high quality alpaca fiber socks, gloves and more. Learn how you can join in for goat yoga, camp on the farm or rent their event space at Harrison Farm.
Ella Fitzgerald the Baby Goat is excited to “work” the event (read as: jump on every chair at the welcome table) and Louis Armstrong the Baby Goat is practicing his sweet dance moves in the hope of selling Goat Yoga gift certificates.
- Preston Family Farm, Pastured meat shares for 2021 are available at our farm. We will also have farm goods gear like sweatshirts, t-shirts and handmade earrings, handbags, art prints from @emma_beas_blooms and more. They also have great places on the farm for family photos – message them for details and options.
- Yellowood Farm, 10935 Winchester Road Canal Winchester, OH 43110. Find rustic tools and restoration going on over at Yellowood Farm. Pick up a fresh made wreath, or shop their Yellowood Supply gear in their Outpost shop. Home of the Canal Winchester Plant Library.
Goat Yoga at Harrison Farm
Goat Yoga takes place in a grassy field at Harrison Farm in Groveport, where the friendliest of the goat crew are brought out to bring their unique energy into the yoga class. Classes are taught by Dana Bernstein of Bern Yoga and are beginner-friendly, super casual and lots of fun. Farm tours and goat snuggles are available after yoga. Guests are encouraged to relax after yoga, enjoy the peace of the farm, and take plenty of goat selfies!
Goat Yoga will return in the Spring, but gift certificates are available!
Follow along on Facebook once the season resumes to sign up for a goat yoga class! Classes are held rain or shine, and will be held in the covered hangar if it’s raining.
Private sessions for groups of ten can also be scheduled.
Don’t forget to take a goat selfie or 20! If you aren’t already following Harrison Farm on Facebook and Instagram, it’s a great way to check out the goat antics and see pics of cute farm animals until you can make it to a yoga class! Follow Bern Yoga on Facebook for more yoga events and inspiration.
A note from Harrison Farm:
Please note that biosecurity has always been very important at Harrison Farm. With respect to the nuances of Covid-19, appropriate social distancing will be maintained and required. Waivers will be provided via email ahead of time, and will be acknowledged virtually. Payments will be accepted through PayPal or Venmo, and we ask that you send it to “a friend” so the goats have no additional fees to pay. Please bring your own yoga mat & water bottle to minimize contact with items not your own. Please monitor your own well-being to ensure you are in proper health for visiting our livestock farm. We ask that children be at least ten years old to participate. Please note that we cannot welcome additional visitors during classes except for registered & paid yoga attendees. If there is anything further we can do to ensure your safety & comfort, please alert us. We value your health & well-being!
Go “Camping with Unruly Goats” at Harrison Farm!
Is camping more your style? Harrison Farm recently announced they have joined the HipCamp network. That means you can CAMP at Harrison Farm and enjoy the working livestock farm, with goats, sheep, chickens, alpacas, rabbits, ducks, a horse, a donkey, and super friendly barn cats. Find the listing here.
5278 Berger Road
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Your Guide to Christmas and Holiday Events in Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Columbus Happy Hours
- The best Columbus Christmas lights displays
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus