The fairs are cancelled for the Summer of 2020, leaving many without access to one of the main highlights – FAIR FOOD! Whether you go for the sweet, salty, greasy or spicy fair food – or ALLLLLL of the fair food, you’ll want your fix in Columbus this summer.
Fair food pop-ups are, well, popping up all over the Central Ohio. Grab your french fries, lemon shake-ups, funnel cakes, corn dogs, and deep-fried everything at one of these pop-ups. It’s a great way to support these businesses that rely on now-cancelled festivals and fairs.
What’s your favorite fair food? I’m not a big fan of fried food, but I like to get pulled pork (without a bun) on top of french fries. For dessert I go for ice cream or a poor man’s caramel apple.
Fair Food pop-ups in Columbus
The list is small for now, but we hope there will be many more to add through the summer and fall. If you know of some that are missing, please let me know!
Looking for more fair food or food trucks? StreetFoodFinder maintains an up to date map for food trucks in Columbus!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville