Easter is a little later this year, which means it won’t sneak up on me as fast as it did the last couple of years! If you’re looking for fun Easter crafts or ways to decorate Easter eggs, I’ve gathered a few resources to help!
Decorating Easter Eggs and other crafts
Tips for coloring Easter Eggs with Toddlers. We’ve used the egg beater method and it was so much easier!
Want to get fancy? Check out 85 Best Easter Egg Decorations and Designs to Inspire You This Spring from Country Living Magazine
Looking for a neat way to decorate eggs? Try this!
Awesome Easter Crafts at Crafts by Amanda
- Cottonball Easter Bunny
- Cottonball Container Bunny
- 11 Cardboard Tube Crafts for Easter
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars – love these!
- Easter sgg sun catchers
- Handprint lamb
Other Easter Crafts
- Cottonball Handprint Chick Craft For Kids
- Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs
- DIY String Easter Eggs – great craft for adults and older kids!
Paint some Easter rocks
Grab some rocks and paint and make chicks, bunnies, easter eggs, and spring flowers!
Find all the fun Easter egg hunts and activities around Columbus (including adults-only and for pets!)