Easter is coming and there are several special Easter Bunny events at Polaris Fashion Place that you don’t want to miss, including visits with the Bunny, Sensitive Bunny for those with autism, Mad Hatter Tea Party, and Breakfast with Bunny.
Visit the Easter Bunny: March 2 – March 31
- Bring the kids to the Spring Garden at Center Court to have photos taken with the Easter Bunny all day. Visits are free and children will receive bunny ears during their visit; photos are extra and start at $24.99. Make your reservations in advance to skip the line!
Grand Bunny Arrival Extravaganza: Saturday, March 3, from 9 – 10:30 am
- Welcome the Easter Bunny to Polaris! 9:00 AM – Let the Bunnylimpics begin! Play games, get crafty, and get excited for the Bunny to arrive with Mix 107.9. 10:00 AM – Bunny moments begin with a fun balloon drop!
KidX’s Club’s Mad Hatter Tea Party: Sunday, March 11, from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Dress the kids up in their best for tea time with the Mad Hatter, Bunny, and Alice for the KidX Club’s Mad Hatter Tea Party. As part of the free, family-friendly event, attendees will enjoy arts and crafts, interactive games, delicious treats and more. The event is located in Center Court on the lower level near JCPenney. Kids are invited to bring a book that will be donated to the Columbus Metropolitan Library! Children will receive a prize for donating.
Sensitive Bunny: Sunday, March 18 at 9 am
- This special time with the Easter Bunny is reserved for children with autism and those on the autism spectrum. The Bunny set will be “sensory friendly,” with lower lighting and quieter surroundings. Plus, receive a free photo and enjoy sensory friendly games while you wait to see the bunny. Please share this information with educators, social workers or medical professionals who work with children with autism and those on the autism spectrum. Register here to help them plan the event.
Breakfast with Bunny: Saturday, March 24 from 8:30-10 am
- Enjoy breakfast with the Easter Bunny at California Pizza Kitchen. Activities include arts & crafts, entertainment, and a special visit from the Easter Bunny. Reservations now available and accepted in person only at Polaris Fashion Place Guest Reception. Seating is limited and will be reserved on a first come-first serve basis. $8 per person, 12 mo. and under free. Exact cash or check only.
Pet Photos with the Easter Bunny: Sunday, March 25 from 6:30-8:30 pm
- All pets must be on a leash, in a pet carrier, or held by owner at all times, in accordance with the Polaris Fashion Place policy. Photos are an additional price.