Tools can be very expensive. Unless it’s part of your trade, it’s often not cost-effective for “do-it-yourself-ers” to buy tools for quick repair jobs around the house or on a car. Thanks to Auto Zone’s Loan-A-Tool, you can get free tool rentals so you don’t have to buy a tool you’ll only use once!
Using the FREE service is easy. Leave a deposit when you pick up a tool. When you’re done with the job, return it for a full refund of your deposit. You can borrow the tool for up to 90 days, which should give you plenty of time to figure out how to do the work or YouTube a instructional video. You can pick-up tools in-store or order them online. Free tool rentals give you no excuse to leave a job unfinished!
If you live in Franklin County, you can also get free tool rentals through Modcon Living’s Tool Library.
Other articles of interest
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus and upcoming garden events
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Find over 125 free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- 50+ Best free and cheap dates in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus