Stop by Inniswood Gardens on Saturday, May 6, and Sunday, May 7, 2023 for the annual Spring Plant Sale.
They will have a large variety of perennial and annual plants and herbs. Sale hours are on Saturday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Take some time to explore the gardens while you’re there. Admission is FREE!
Pick up some plants to spruce up your home or for Mother’s Day, which is May 14, 2023.
Inniswood Garden Society
940 S. Hempstead Road
Westerville, OH 43081
Best of Columbus on the CheapCheck out some of the most popular articles for Columbus on the Cheap
Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Upcoming weekend events
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Columbus Zoo Tickets, Discounts, and Free Days
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Date Ideas
- Fun Nights Out in Columbus
- Where to find the cheapest gas
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Things to do today in Columbus
Check out the list of upcoming plant sales and public garden events.
Leave a Reply