Village Valuables in German Village, the City’s Largest Yard Sale, will be held on Saturday, May 15, 2021, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. It’s typically held the 3rd Saturday in May each year.
Residents will have sales on the sidewalks, and in their yards and garages, selling a wide range of goods. There are typically over 100 different yard sales in the Village – so you’re sure to find something.
There is typically a large vendor area set up in a location with multiple sellers during Village Valuables. However, this is unlikely for 2021, in order to comply with heath and safety protocols to prevent gathering.
See a map of all the participating households!
While you’re there, stop by one of the many coffee shops, restaurants, bakeries, or pubs to refresh after (or during) shopping. Make a day of it!
Looking for more bargains?
Click here to see more community yard sales and a map of individual garage sales in the area!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
Find upcoming sales of all types below