Village Valuables in German Village, the City’s Largest Yard Sale, is expected to be held on Saturday, May 20, 2023, from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. It’s typically held the 3rd Saturday in May each year.
Residents will have sales on the sidewalks, and in their yards and garages, selling a wide range of goods. There are typically over 100 different yard sales in the Village – so you’re sure to find something.
While you’re there, stop by one of the many coffee shops, restaurants, bakeries, or pubs to refresh after (or during) shopping. Make a day of it!
Looking for more bargains?
Click here to see more community yard sales and a map of individual garage sales in the area!
Best of Columbus on the CheapCheck out some of the most popular articles for Columbus on the Cheap
Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Upcoming weekend events
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Columbus Zoo Tickets, Discounts, and Free Days
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Date Ideas
- Fun Nights Out in Columbus
- Where to find the cheapest gas
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Things to do today in Columbus
Find upcoming sales of all types below
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Friday, June 9, 2023
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Sunday, June 11, 2023
Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Friday, June 16, 2023
Saturday, June 17, 2023
Sunday, June 18, 2023
I missed that – thanks! I’ve made the change.
Actually, the German Village website indicates the start of the May 15 Village Valuables is 9 am. Thanks
Yes – I added the link that has the message confirming it. https://germanvillage.com/2021-village-valuables/
Brusha bond says
Is German village community yard sales happening this year?