The North Market will have some special holiday visitors and events on Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 8 am – 1 pm. North Market merchants, farmers, and makers on the first Saturday in December for a festive holiday market! Shop both inside the Market House and outside on the plaza!
Santa Claus will be strolling throughout the market. Be sure to stop and snap a selfie with this jolly guy from the North Pole while listing to holiday music. They’ll also have kids crafts and activities, and hot mulled wine for purchase.
Seibel’s Tree Farm will be on the plaza selling fresh cut Christmas trees from 8 am – noon, while supplies last. Support a local tree farm!
Outdoor vendors at North Market Holiday Market
- Thomas Family Orchard: seasonal apples & fresh apple cider
- Shady Grove Farms: locally grown produce, homemade jams and hand-poured candles & gifts
- Siebel Tree Farm: Christmas trees & holiday decor (while supplies last)
- Cason Pies: fresh baked pies, cookies & quick breads
- Coco Cat Bakery & Chocolates: delicious Christmas cookies & hot chocolate
- The Sweater Lady: handmade sweaters, jewelry & gifts
- Two Black Sheep: handmade cutting boards & beautiful woodworked gifts
- Emily Ann’s Aprons: handmade aprons & gifts
- Brewberry Wicks: handmade candles & gifts
North Market staff will be selling North Market merchandise & gift certificates. Purchase $50 in North Market Gift Certificates and receive one free North Market Cookbook (while supplies last). There are so many indoor permanent vendors to shop from inside the North Market! You’ll find something for almost everyone on your list and you will support the local economy!
59 Spruce Street
Columbus OH 43215
2019 HOLIDAY HOURS OF OPERATION*
*We’re proud to be the home of 35 small businesses, some of whom may choose to alter their hours of operation around the holidays. Please inquire directly if you would like to visit a specific merchant outside of the exceptions listed below…
9:00am – 7:00pm – DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING 11/27/19 regular hours
- CLOSED – THANKSGIVING DAY (11/28/29)
- 9:00am – 7:00pm – BLACK FRIDAY (11/29/29) regular hours
9:00am – 5:00pm – CHRISTMAS EVE (12/24/19)
- CLOSED – CHRISTMAS DAY (12/25/19)
- 9:00am – 7:00pm – DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS (12/26/19) regular hours
- NEW YEAR’S*
9:00am – 5:00pm – NEW YEAR’S EVE (12/31/19)
- CLOSED – NEW YEAR’S DAY (1/1/20)
- 9:00am – 7:00pm – JANUARY 2nd (1/2/20) regular hours