Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! is coming to Palace Theatre on Wednesday, April 11, 12, and 13, and your kid will love this live interactive show with their favorite furry and feathery characters.
Tickets start at just $15, making this one of the more affordable live show options that comes to town. What to get up close and personal with the characters, take a stroll down Sesame Street, and sit on the iconic steps along the street? Purchase the Pre-show Experience Pass for an additional $20, and spend 45 minutes visiting characters, the set, arts and crafts, and more before the show. Based on friends’ experiences in another city, the Pre-show Passes are highly recommended (but selling out quickly!). Tip: Purchase your tickets through CAPA instead of Ticketmaster to save on Ticketmaster fees (see below).
Sesame Street Live! Show Options
- Wednesday, April 11 at 6 pm
- Thursday, April 12 at 10:30 am
- Thursday, April 12 at 6 pm
- Friday, April 13 at 10:30 am
Three Ways To Buy Tickets
- Order Online From ticketmaster.com or call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 (this option charges the most fees)
- Call: CAPA Ticket Center at 614-469-0939 (we saved over $25 in fees on 4 tickets by calling CAPA for our tickets)
- Visit: CAPA Ticket Center at the Ohio Theatre at 39 E. State Street. This option will also save on ticket fees.
Palace Theater is located at the base of the LeVeque Tower, 34 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215. Easiest parking is in the LeVeque Tower garage or the Statehouse Underground garage.
See details about the show, including other show locations on the Sesame Street Live! website.
Is Sesame Street not your kids’ jam? PJ Masks Live! is coming to Palace Theatre on May 11. Get tickets before this one night only show sells out!