Join over 300 guests on Thursday, September 12, 2019, from 6 – 9 pm to celebrate Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day at the The Venue at Dock 580 in downtown Columbus with the Central Ohio Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
This fun party will feature beer, wine, and great food while watching bagpipers and leprechauns – just like a typical St. Paddy’s day celebration. There will be auction items to bid on as well, payable by cash, check or credit card at the Party!
Tickets for Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day are $40 and include beer, wine, food, and entertainment, and benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. And don’t forget you MUST wear Green! You gotta love it when people are so serious about a holiday that they have to celebrate every 6 months!! More info and tickets are available here.
Dock580 at Smith Brothers Hardware Building
580 N. Fourth St. Columbus, OH 43215
photo credit: Karen Evans Pictures LLC
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus