Who loves brunch?! (I do!) The North Market Brunch Club combines two amazing things….brunch and the North Market!
Brunch with your favorite North Market merchants with the best-in-class groceries and provisions, plus special brunch treats and drinks. The brunch club is on Sunday, October 25 from 10 am – 2 pm, and all guests of the North Market can shop the offerings and specials. But paid ticket holders get a little something extra, so you’ll want to purchase yours in advance.
Ticket sales end on Friday, October 9, 2020. Tickets are $35-$45 and include:
- $15 voucher to buy the best brunch items from your North Market merchants
- Souvenir Brunch Club coffee mug & pin
- One cup of coffee or tea from Stauf’s Coffee Roasters
- Parking in the North Market surface lot
- $10 tax-deductible donation to North Market Development Authority
+++ Cocktail upgrade ticket includes one bloody mary or mimosa from The Barrel & Bottle. Note: Alchohol service begins at 11:00am.
Ticket holders check-in at the center east entrance to get the voucher and special club items. Brunch items will be announced before the event.
This would make a great brunch date with friends or a date!
North Market Brunch Club
DOWNTOWN North Market
59 Spruce Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio