Nurtur the Salon is hosting a Beauty for a Cure event on Tuesday, October 22 from 12 pm – 3 pm at Brewery District, Grandview, and Upper Arlington locations. Customers who make a minimum donation to the Breast Cancer Fund of Ohio will receive free treatment that day. All donations benefit the Breast Cancer Fund of Ohio.
Beauty for the Cure Donation and Service options
$20 donation– Haircut or Pramasana Scalp Treatment with a Blowout
$40 donation– 60 Minute Tulasara Facial (Upper Arlington location only)
$60 donation– 60 Minute Dual Exfoliation Facial (Upper Arlington location only)
Beauty for the Cure Donation Add-on’s
There are a few donation add-on’s for goodies and future service credits
- $15: Travel-size Aveda product + swag bag filled with goodies
- $30+: Swag bag + $25 Service Voucher towards a pre-booked appointment *
Appointments will fill up fast, so schedule yours today! Call 614.487.3033 to book your preferred service.
Month-long Beauty for the Cure Promos
Can’t make it that day, but want to participate in the donations? All month long, Nurtur Salon is also raising money through other promotions.
RAFFLE BASKETS The raffle baskets are filled with items donated by local businesses. 1 ticket=$3 donation, 3 tickets=$6 donation
SPECIAL EDITION HAND RELIEF CREME: During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Aveda will donate $4 from the purchase price of Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme with Cherry Almond aroma ($26) to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus