Improvement Warrior Fitness is holding the Annual Charity Pumpkin Fitness Workout benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio on Saturday, November 2. The workout will begin at 10:15 a.m. Bring your pumpkin (which you’ll workout with, so choose wisely!), work up a sweat, and make a difference! You can expect a 45 minute, full-body workout – costumes are optional, but encouraged. Stick around to enjoy some pie afterwards!
The minimum donation is $15. 100% of donations will go to Big Brothers Big Sisters.. You can donate more then $15, or less, but the minimum to attend the workout is $15. Pie in face donations will be $5 for per ‘pie’ (whipped cream) – pick your “favorite” coach and pay them back!
Improvement Warrior Fitness Hilliard Studio
4601 Leap Ct
Hilliard, OH 43026
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus