Don’t miss the TWIG of Nationwide Children’s Hospital Pumpkinpalooza on Saturday, September 28, 2019, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. This fun family festival will feature food, hayrides, pumpkin patch, corn maze, bounce houses, crafts and games.
Food and pumpkins will be available for purchase. There will be plenty of entertainment, including The Tailspinners of Central Ohio RC Club, Pat the Balloon Lady, Pumpkin Carvers Kodiak Kennels therapy dogs, RESCUEDohio Rescue dogs, and more.
2019 TWIG Pumpkinpalooza Ticket Info
Admission is $10 for ages 3 – 15 for a Kids All Inclusive Ticket – Includes one adult hayride ticket (all children must be accompanied by an adult on the hayride). Additional adult hayride ticket is $2. Please note – kids all inclusive ticket includes one adult hayride ticket as children must be accompanied by an adult on the hayride.
All proceeds benefit the Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Advance tickets are available online through September 27.
13329 Morse Rd., SW
Pataskala, OH 43062
Fall in Ohio!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus