Learn how to get the most out of your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPod at Free Apple Workshops through Apple Stores. Workshops are currently held virtually, so you can learn from home (and stay in your pajamas).
If you’re new to Apple technology or just doing the basics on your Apple products, you’re probably missing out on some awesome features and capabilities.
These hour-long classes cover everything from the basics and getting started, to creating slideshows and gorgeous photos, iMovie, and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations!
Free Apple Workshops courses change regularly, so check back often to see what’s available. Check them out and sign up here!
- Basic courses include getting started with your Apple products, as well as advancing to intermediate levels
- Signature Programs include Sketch walks with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, and Photos Walks
- Teacher Tuesdays explore ways to engage students ages 5 – 18, manage your classroom, and create learning experiences using iPad
- Kids Hour features fun, hands-on projects that will spark imagination and creativity. Kids will explore coding, storytelling, illustration, movie making, music, and more
- Studio Hours are 90 minute sessions during which you can work on your own project with help from the experts. Sessions cover projects such as Art and Design, Music, Photos, Documents, Presentations, and Spreadsheets, Videos, as well as sessions where you can work on any project.
1500 Polaris Parkway
Columbus, OH 43240
4210 The Strand
Columbus, OH 43219