Financial Independence, Retire Early (FIRE) is a movement dedicated to the foundations of Financial Independence (FI) that allow you to retire far earlier than traditional budgets and retirement plans would allow.
The movement is about making small optimizations in your lifestyle giving you the freedom to live your happiest most satisfying life and pursue your dreams and ambitions on your own schedule, all without being tied down to a traditional 9 to 5 job for 40+ years.
March 18, 2023 from 3-5:30pm at Columbus Main Branch Library, 96 S Grant St
Come prepared to learn a lot from our diverse group of those on their way to Financial Independence. ColumbusFI is a group of like minded individuals wanting to learn how to apply the foundations of FI to our lives in order to take control of our lives and financial goals.
The group meets on the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3:00-5:30pm. They typically meet at the Hilliard Library, although will sometimes meet at other locations. Details and signup for the meetings are posted on the website.
Best of Columbus on the CheapCheck out some of the most popular articles for Columbus on the Cheap
Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Upcoming weekend events
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Columbus Zoo Tickets, Discounts, and Free Days
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Date Ideas
- Fun Nights Out in Columbus
- Where to find the cheapest gas
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Things to do today in Columbus
Leave a Reply