Getting photos with the Easter Bunny at the mall is easy and fun, and the perfect way to celebrate spring. No lines, no fuss. Just friendly staff, a fun Bunny and the cutest photos to capture the moment!
The Easter Bunny will hold court (with his professional photographers) at several Central Ohio area shopping centers in March, and the week leading up to Easter.
Here’s how to book your egg-cellent Bunny Photos in and around Columbus.
1. Visit whereisbunny.com to choose the date and time most convenient to you! You’ll find Bunny Photos at the following locations:
Polaris Fashion Place
1500 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, 43240
The Mall at Tuttle Crossing
5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, 43016
Indian Mound Mall
771 South 30th Street, Heath, 43056
Colony Square Mall
3575 Maple Avenue, Zanesville, 43701
2. Choose if you’d prefer a regular visit, or a special event. Events include Bunny Cares sensory-friendly visits, Pet Parties for pet photos, and Pastel Parties for cute spring outfits at participating locations.
3. Choose your package and check out. Packages vary by location, but there are digital and print options available.
There’s also a “Reserve Now, Decide Later” option to hold your space if you aren’t sure what package you want.
Get a free print!
IMPORTANT! When you checkout, don’t forget to use promo code LOTC for a FREE 6×8 color print with Package A!
4. Claim your FREE gifts! Every online reservation comes with two fun freebies:
- Free issue of Highlights or High Five Magazine, designed just for kids to encourage curiosity, creativity, caring and confidence.
- Free access to MyPhoto, A fun virtual tool that transforms your favorite photos into festive images.